Friday, April 16, 2021

A Note of Thanks

Hey guys.  I'm sorry I kinda went off on you yesterday evening about not getting enough comments.  If nothing else, I hope it showed you how much I love when you comment on my stuff.  It truly does mean more to me than whatever money I might earn if I made a pay site.

And, I realize I owe you, too; both in terms of more picture posts and more responses to your comments.  So, can we make this deal?  The more you comment on my posts, the more I'll post and the more I'll comment on your comments!  (Of course, when I say "I" that means both Roxy and Michelle, too.)

This site is purely a labor of love with you as the recipients.  So thank you.  There's lots more to come!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see more -the throat lover

Redmagnum79 said...

Hi beautiful how are you doing today I read your post and I'll love to see more of you guys

Wookiee42 said...

The thanks go both ways! Thank you and roxy and Michelle and Maria for sharing so much with us

Steelerjim3@comcast.net said...

Marti you are the best and a little bit of me would die if I couldn’t see your fantastic body

Steelerjim3@comcast.net said...

You are the best any I love seeing your post and your fantastic body thanks for sharing

anotheroneofnone said...

I don't feel like you owe me *anything*. I often am left at a loss for words when y'all post. The blood all goes between my legs, ya know?

Feelgood said...

Truthfully you’ve proven no apology is ever needed

Cd4 said...

No apologies required

Art said...

All I can say is I love you and love is never having to say you're sorry.

Erik the Viewing Squid said...

No apologies necessary whatsoever.

Filipe said...

Naaa...don´t mind about it

Stefano said...

No need to apologize!

TexasTitian said...

Hey marti big fan for a while because I'm shy I've only been with one woman
But I'm fascinated by martiday it's my ultimate fantasy to meet you and Roxy and Michelle I only have 9in and I'm 6'9 34