Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Giving Up an Old Habit



 Hey guys.  This is my last post before I describe my new project - promise.  But you'll see a bit of a change in me, or maybe you've already noticed.  Considering the advice of my doctors and also in planning for my new role, for the first time in my life I'm swearing off sun worshiping.  I've always tanned easily and love the feel of sunshine warming my body, but, let's face it, sun bathing isn't healthy for the skin.  Hell, I had minor surgery a few years ago (some of you remember) to remove some of the freckles on my chest caused by sun damage.  (Yeah, I kept some - they're kind of a trademark of mine in a way.)  I didn't sun bathe last season because of the pandemic and I'm skipping it again this year - and probably for the rest of my life.  Besides, I've got Daphne, my makeup artist extraordinaire; she can make my chest look flawless or freckled, add or remove blemishes and moles, or, yeah, make me look tan even if I'm not.

So, me in this photo is the me you'll be seeing from now on.  If I look tanned it will be either a picture from 2+ years ago or some of Daphne's work.  Here she's brushed away almost all my freckles though I never cover the "great red spot" near my left areola (not visible in this picture) that you see in so many of my photos.

14 comments:

Art said...

Marti that's just another absolutely awesome picture of you. ❤

SCThomas said...

Beautiful!!😍😍😍😍

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

MMM Damn Sexy, you are incredible! Whether golden brown and delicious or a lighter shade of pale, you and your wondrous tits are absolutely amazing. Even though I am definitely looking forward to hearing about the new project, posts like this are ALWAYS welcomed.

Wookiee42 said...

My god Marti!! I do have to applaud your choice based on health. Anything that helps ensure you and that amazing body of yours stay with us even longer is a great choice!

Feelgood said...

I was thinking of the same thing TMH was saying and I was going to comment that but he said it best

Steve said...

Damn what others want. You have to take care of YOU.

Redmagnum79 said...

Well just saying for me I like the freckled look of your chest I don't know if other guys do so please Don't cover up all of them

Cd4 said...

You can cover them but they won't hide. They are your trademar and brand and what separate you from the others and a step above.

Anonymous said...

Niplover-
Perfect Marti, I sooooo need to suck them!

Erik the Viewing Squid said...

Not only is this absolutely stunning, but believe me when I say this will pay off. Your nipples show a lot better with your skin tone. 😘

Borny77 said...

god you have the best tits no matter what you do to them.

anotheroneofnone said...

Pale makes your nipples and areola stand out even more, which I didn't think was even possible.

Anonymous said...

Just wow, tan is sexy but wow just wow Marti you are a fucking goddess.

Andre Clifton said...

Tanned or not those melons still excite me. Waiting to join the club.