Saturday, April 17, 2021

Roxy's Rocking Legs


 I thought I'd step in for Mom for the weekend and start by showing you a photo of Roxy's legs - she has a pair of beauties for sure.  I also want to take this opportunity to tell her how much I appreciate her.  At first I thought Mom was crazy when she told me last summer she was going to marry Roxy.  I mean, I always liked Roxy, but really?  But I must say she has allayed all my concerns and then some.  Perhaps it was at first infatuation Roxy had for Mom, but now there is no doubt that she loves Mom with everything she has.  Even though it's kinda weird to call someone 20 years younger than me my stepmom, I'm glad she is and she is a very welcomed addition to our family.

Oh, and speaking of Mom, as today is Saturday she is "entertaining" 75 men here in the "WFMC" house.  I'm in the private part of the house writing this, though I can still here Mom's moans and those of her lovers downstairs.  Doc has the house set up to broadcast a live feed to all the TVs in the house, so I'm watching some young guy fucking her face as if it were her pussy and two other guys manhandling and sucking her tits as others stand around wanking and watching, waiting for their turn.  Mom has decided, and rightly so at her age though she's in fantastic shape, to only have the all-day fuck parties with the WFMC on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays with maybe another one during the week.  Some of the reason to back off the every day party, of course, is to rest some; but there is another reason that I'll let her explain.

More later.

Michelle

14 comments:

Feelgood said...

Marti has the stamina I wish I had and I’m only 44

mikshel269 said...

So good to hear from you michelle and your right she has some great legs

Wookiee42 said...

That live feed must make for quite the distraction. Good god Roxy! Those legs are fabulous!!!

Art said...

Omg this should be on ppv somewhere. And yes, Roxy's legs are fantastic.

Avalon said...

gotta love those beautiful legs

ASkelly said...

For a blog about tits, I'm still glad there's sexy leg photos too.

Hoochman said...

Those legs are gorgeous. Your mom is lucky to have those to look at all the time.

Hoochman said...

Great legs. Your mom is so lucky to see those everyday.

SCThomas said...

All of you ladies are Sexy Goddess!!

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Roxy certainly has quite the pair of stems and she blossomed into a lovely flower. As always, looking forward to reading about what happens next.

Bill said...

Damn, those are some nice legs!!! I'd love to see how high up they go.

Redmagnum79 said...

I would love to see her legs in person because they are fine as hell

NorthNJMale said...

Amazing pair of legs attached to an amazing woman.
Both Roxxy and Marti are blessed to have found one another.

Anonymous said...

I would love to just feel those beautiful legs