Monday, April 19, 2021

"Pinch Me and Tell Me It's Still Real"


 I wanted to thank you all, too, for all the hot comments on my last legs pic.  As a reward (maybe?) here's another one of my legs with a more sheer hose look.

You know, I can't believe I'm doing this.  A year ago most of my wardrobe consisted of a few pairs of baggy jeans and loose fitting tops with, of course, tennis shoes.  Now look!  It's the confidence that comes with being in Marti's presence, much less being her wife.

Pinch me and tell me it's still real. . .

14 comments:

Art said...

Roxy is that really an invitation to pinch you? To actually be able to touch you? Omg I am so there. 💋💋

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

The ultra-sheer look is definitely working for you Roxy, nice heels too!

SCThomas said...

Seriously sexy legs!!!🔥🔥🔥🔥

Feelgood said...

The legs are definitely hot I wonder what else is hot?😈😈

Redmagnum79 said...

This picture is so hot and your legs are so beautiful I would love to have them around my head

Wookiee42 said...

Roxy! God damn!!! Perfect legs leading up to quite the amazing ass!

NorthNJMale said...

thank you for the pic....it is very sexy and lovely.

Anonymous said...

You have some of the nicest legs I have EVER seen in my life. Would love to see you as you walk around in those gorgeous heels.

Incomplete said...

Your legs are so damn sexy. I love see long legs in long heels!!!

ASkelly said...

The edge of the ultra-sheer really draws the eye. Very sexy legs.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! You have some amazing legs, but I am sure the rest of you is just as amazing if not more so Roxy.

Cd4 said...

I might pinch your nipple while giving those calves some deep massages.

Bill said...

Nice legs!!! A little more rotation to see the "Y" and your ass......

Erik the Viewing Squid said...

I deed it certainly is! But more importantly...we're just as thankful for whenever you share as well!