Wednesday, April 21, 2021

What a View


 Isn't this a fantastic pose for Marti?  Sometimes when it is only her and I, I like to lean backwards with my back against the headboard of the bed while she lies between my legs, her back against my chest.  She'll lean her head back and arch her back out.  Then, when I look down past her head, the tits are displayed just for me.  And those sometimes are when I pretend they are my tits and that it is I that carry them around.  When I brush an lightly tweak the nipples I can feel the rush in my own nipples - and further down, too.

But, no, they're Marti's.  And again I can't help but sink back into a "what did I do to deserve these, deserve her," mode.  But she reassures me: "Take them, they're yours to do with as you please."

And the cycle starts again.

Roxy

11 comments:

Art said...

They are just so incredibly gorgeous words really don't convey how sexy and hot they are are.

Feelgood said...

I’d love to at least watch then again I would join🀀🀀

Anonymous said...

Best nipples and tits on tumbler!

SCThomas said...

Spectacular!!!😍😍😍😍πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Awesome shot, it is easy to see why it is her favorite pose. The write up is just as hot too, you paint a beautiful picture of y'all that would be an incredible sight to see.

NorthNJMale said...

what an amazing view...am so jealous you get to fall asleep and wake up next to marti and her wondering breasts

Cd4 said...

It's easy to see why it's a constant cycle and I am a little jealous..a lot

Wookiee42 said...

Oh my! The way her nipple just just out! I can only imagine caressing and playing with those beautiful nips for hours!

Borny77 said...

So hot! What a beautiful picture of those succulent nipples!

Anonymous said...

Just wow! Those tits are perfection, and the only way they would be better is if I had them here and I was sucking on those nipples right now.

Anonymous said...

Niplover-
I'm so envious of you Roxy... I'd love to spend a few hours with Marti's tits. Your accounting of your time with those monsters is such a turn-on.