Monday, April 26, 2021

Her Own League


We talk a lot about Marti's back view - and will continue to do so because it is so unique to her and because it shows the amazing difference between the relatively small size of her body compared to the huge width of those incredible tits.  But, no mistake, she rocks a side view, too!  I mean, look at this photo!  The width of those tits has always been immense; I can see it in her older photos and videos.  A lot of her increase in breast size in the last few years, however, has been in the depth of those things.  That is so evident in this side view which I took of her very early one morning.

A fun (fun?, fucking hot is a better expression!) thing about this photo is how her nipple has already responded to my attention and photographing of her while her areola is just beginning to perk up.  It's something unique to Marti - her nipples and areolas often behave separately from one another.  I swear those things have a life of their own.

So, it's Monday, Marti's day off.  This is the day that those ladies of us closest to Marti get together over brunch/lunch and just talk: Marti, Michelle, Maria (who, workaholic as she can be, does take Monday mornings off), Gina, Dana, Gail, Daphne, sometimes Ruthie, and - to my continuous wonder - me.  [Let's see, in the order that the ladies are listed, their bra cup sizes would be O or P (though Marti lists as M+), J, DD, B, A, L, C, K, and C for me.]  Normally anybody sitting in a room with either Michelle, Ruthie, maybe Maria, or, especially, Gail would certainly notice how big these ladies busts are; but Marti is simply in a league by herself.

But I got off track. . .  So we'll talk about all kinds of things but, eventually, the big boobs will come out and those of us who love them will be in paradise.  And although Michelle, Gail, Ruthie (when she is there which is about half the time) and Maria will get their fair share of breast attention, we'll all gravitate to Marti.  And not just because she's the largest or because her nipples are the longest and hardest; it's mainly because she's the only one who is so orgasmic just by having her tits and nipples played with.  It's always fun - and amazing to the point of being mesmerizing - to see just how often and how easily Marti cums and gushes her juices just from breast play.

Damn, I got so off tract thinking of Marti and, well, those things so evident in this photo.  I meant to write a bit about her new project - though she'll fill in the details - and how happy she is (notwithstanding an occasional down times when she thinks too long on Jake).  [I wish I had met Jake; I feel I could be so much more to her during her sad times if I had.]

But there are many more photos of her to post to explain. . .

But is there any one else who could do this pose quite like Marti?
 
Roxy

 

12 comments:

Art said...

That pic is pure Marti and absolutely shows off her beautiful tits and beautiful body amazingly.

Joey Fernandez said...

That is the perfect way to start off every week, to be surround by all you beautiful women!!!

Feelgood said...

What a view 🤩🤤😋🤩🤤😋 I think you(Roxy) should picture with Marti for comparison 😏🙏. I never met Jake in person but from what Marti and Michelle say I get that he was a cool person!

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

She certainly cuts an incredible profile doesn't she. Great shot of an amazing woman with jaw-dropping tits.

Wookiee42 said...

What an amazing shot. Truly captures the true size of her breasts. And I believe we are all jealous of that Monday meeting

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm how can anyone resist that perfection? To amazing!

Redmagnum79 said...

That picture is purely amazing

Anonymous said...

Niplover-
Marti your amazing. When I log into my computer this is the first site that I check. Tonight my cock started getting hard at the first glance of your pic, my mouth fills with saliva in anticipation of sucking on your nipples. I can only dream. Is there room for any more at the brunch table?

ASkelly said...

What a great league to play with.

Cd4 said...

It's amazing how her body has maintained a sexual aural that demands your attention at her age. And like a fine wine continues to get better with age. For me was love at first sight those nipple...

SCThomas said...

To one ofnthose fortunate to suck on those magnificent nipples!!

JaySto9 said...

Jeez, I could play with those 24/7/365!