Thursday, April 15, 2021

Please Read

Where are you guys?

 So I've told you guys several times that your comments on our posts are the life blood of this site: you comment, we keep posting.  Yet, it ain't happening.  I just looked back through our last 10 picture posts; the number of comments are: 4, 5, 4, 5, 7, 3, 6, 11(yay!), 9, and 6.  I'm getting close to taking this back to private with the top 100 of you.  Now if you're Feelgood, TMH, CD, Reelguy, Wookie, SCThomas, Art, Mikshell and Bill, then you're good.  Else, where's the love?  I just want to average 10 comments a picture post.  I'm showing my body and pouring my heart.  I only want to do that for those of you who care.

If you're name wasn't on that list then I'd suggest you start commenting.  Kinda blunt and rude, I know, but is it too much to ask for a little in return for what I'm giving?

Marti

13 comments:

Erik the Viewing Squid said...

I have to completely own my absence. The past couple months I have just been in a major funk and everything is taking its toll.

Some days I'm running around so busy taking care of business, and other days I have found myself just in my own head processing everything, and that's been leading to a few other things.

I'm going to try my damnedest to get back into the swing of things here, and again, my deepest apologies.

Steelerjim3@comcast.net said...

Marti I love the pics and would hate to see you go I j have been a fun since over60big tits I will stay posting since your body makes my cock rock hard

Hank said...

Sorry but I have been having problems getting to post

Feelgood said...

I get peoples problems and I and Marti have them too unfortunately but it doesn’t cost anything to post a comment on here. Besides Marti is wayyyyyyy too beautiful to just dismiss. Ohhhhhhhh and yes I’ve had logging in problems but somehow I got through that, don’t ask me how since I don’t know

Anonymous said...

Niplover-
Your right Marti, I'll do better. Any normal male that was in front of that hand would have a raging hard on. Keep them coming.

Anonymous said...

I love your content didn't realize that comment meant that much, I'll keep commenting if you keep posting

Art said...

All I can say is: just do it guys!!!!

JaySto9 said...

I'm new here and very well enjoy all the post of you beautiful, sexy Ladies! It is extra sexy when post of people playing with your breasts as I could only hope to one day. Stay sexy Ladies and I hope to continue to enjoy your blog.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see more

Filipe said...

Ops, my bad, sorry, sorry.

And, by the way, any chance of more posting on Relations with Relations? I´m pretty sure there are a lot of untold stories yet

Kisses

Redmagnum79 said...

Sorry il do better

Incomplete said...

I am so sorry for not commenting. I love your body in all of your glory. It just gets so hard to comment on this site and I get so frustrated but I'll try and do better!!!

Stefano said...

My bad for not commenting, will make sure to be more proactive going forward!