Saturday, April 10, 2021

On Comments, Emails - and Michelle!

 I'm going to try to pack several things into this one post so we can get back to showing you what you want - pictures!

I know I mention it a lot, but what keeps us going on this site are your comments.  There's been a drop off lately in the number of comments (not the quality!) and it may be because we've not been posting as much as we have in the past.  We're hoping to correct that; I'll write about that later in this post.  So please, if you want to keep this site going, COMMENT!

Which gets me to the second point: emails.  If you want to comment on our stuff but don't want to use google, you can email us at mybigmaturetits@yahoo.com or mybigmaturetits@gmail.com and just tell us you're commenting on a certain post.  We'll cut and paste it into this site leaving you anonymous, well, except to us.

I know several of you have sent me some emails over the last several months.  To be honest, while I was sick and for some time before and after I never looked at my emails.  I'm looking again.  But, as with comments, I cannot answer them all and still provide content here - there just isn't enough time.

Which brings me to my next point and I would like your input: like I said, we can't reply to all comments, so, in an attempt to be fair, we rarely reply to any.  I realize this "all or nothing" approach may not be the best.  So, if you guys tell me it's OK, we'll start replying to selected comments, but not all.  I don't want to put any of you off if you don't think you're getting enough replies and that's why we don't do it, but if you're OK with it, we'll start.  Let us know!

And now the final thing: Michelle.  Michelle will be returning to us here as a consistent contributor!  She, with Maria's backing, is negotiating her way out of her contract with the Agency so she can be an individual contributor (subcontractor, in other words), which is what I am.  That will allow her to just do what she wants to do instead of fulfilling a contract and, with Maria's great success in the Agency - she's now a board member of the Agency as well as CEO of the studio we use - they don't really need Michelle's income.  So look for a lot more input from Michelle again - including her posting more pics of me and herself!  Hopefully it will bring you more content here and may spur more comments from you.

Kisses,

Marti (OYO)

13 comments:

Steve said...

Yay! More of EVERYBODY!!! Y'all are awesome. Love ya'!

Feelgood said...

I think it would be great if you just respond to some emails and (greedily) I love that Michelle (cousin Michelle, to me) is back

Hank said...

We have missed you Marti

Hank said...

I’m so glad you are back Marti your pics and stories. Also happy Michelle is coming back. My question is what happened to Ruth?

Wookiee42 said...

Thanks for the updates! Definitely looking forward to the upcoming pictures and accompanying details!

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

I think replying to some comments would be a great idea, more interaction is always welcomed. More of Michelle will be awesome too.

mikshel269 said...

Replying to some is a great idea I know I have slowed in my comments more than I would have liked to. And more Michelle is always a welcomed sight too

Bill said...

All of this is great news. I will ry and comment more than I have to help keep things rolling. I have been a fan of Marti's for quite some time and the re-introduction of Michelle could send me over the edge. I wish I had the means and ways to be with either of you all alone. Keep up the great work.

Bill said...

Oh, and thanks for the email accounts. Sometimes that would be easier rather than signing in to comment.

Cd4 said...

Replying to a few from time to time even though I know you read everything just reinforce that you are. It's when there's a more than lag you're seeing the drop. We got spoiled with the stories behind the photos but quick recap of what they are or what you re up to will suffice if that's what you have time for. Between the 3 of you it should work if someone throws something out there at last once a week. It's 5 or 6 days I worry. Again you guys will figure it out because I know how much you enjoy doing this. And as always if you build it we will cum...

thereelguy45 said...

Your comments are always appreciated but not expected. I have always enjoyed everything you post for us. I'm so happy to see Michelle is going to be coming back!

Erik the Viewing Squid said...

I always love hearing when everything like this falls into place! Congratulations for Michelle!!

Anonymous said...

You are incredible. Just keep it up. Love your blog