Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Poor T-shirt


I've tried to schedule all my doctor's appointments at around the same time to minimally disrupt the WFMC gatherings.  I have two appointments today and two tomorrow so there won't be any WFMC time these two days.  Hopefully I'll have more time to add to MMMM today and tomorrow.

This photo is a "for fun" picture taken by Maria one morning before all the sex started.  I love how she made my top look brighter and the rest of me and my surroundings look darker.  Ah well, she's a professional - she knows what she's doing.

This is one of my favorite poses, using my arms to push my boobs together and out because I have always thought it makes them look bigger, my cleavage deeper, and the tits less droopy.  Alas, they've gotten so big that they spill out over my arms ruining the effect.  Of course, I guess that's more of a plus than a minus, eh? 😁

I hope there's two things you've noticed by now.  One is that the t-shirt ripped while I was trying to pull it over my boobs.  Actually, it's not a bad thing, right?  The other is that I like how my nipples and even my areolas show through the shirt: I must've been anxious for something!

So look for a few more posts from me and hopefully some responses to some of your comments!

 

6 comments:

Feelgood said...

Stupid me didn’t even notice how the shirt ripped 🤦‍♂️ I guess I was distracted by something maybe the nipples

SCThomas said...

I envy those that get to enjoy your body!!!

Art said...

You look amazing

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Those huge tits have killed many bras and doomed many shirts to the rag bin. I'd love to tear that tank top the rest of the way off, take a step back and pull out my cock to slow stroke as I admire you Sexy. Feeding you that first load would no doubt feel amazing. Then I want to latch onto your right nipple as my hand slides up between your thighs to finger your hot, wet pussy. Working up to fisting you as you gush over and over again.

Wookiee42 said...

God that is an amazing sight! What I wouldn't give to be able to tear that off!!

Filipe said...

Is this fabric bulletproof? I guess it might be used...