Sunday, April 18, 2021

Great Legs, Greater Tits


 I started writing this post at 4:40 in the morning.  Mom is in her exercise room working hard on the equipment which she does every single day for 80 minutes.  Doc is in the kitchen cooking breakfast which has become the largest meal of the day for us.  That's because at lunch and dinner Mom is usually busy fucking WFMC members and has a belly full of cum.  Maria is getting ready for work; she likes to get to the studio early.  Gina, who spent the evening with us last night is in the workout room with Roxy.  The two of them are videoing Mom's workout and broadcasting it live to the WFMC members.  It's amazing how many guys will get up early to watch her on her machines.  Mom's wearing only a tiny pair of gym shorts and her tennis shoes so her huge natural tits and hanging, swinging, bouncing free.  Roxy turns up the volume so you can hear the guys' exclamations about what the seeing which drives Mom to work even harder.

OK, that explanation really doesn't have anything to do with the picture above which is an outtake from a short flick she made and sent out to the WFMC some three or four years ago.  It's a good look at all of Mom.  Of course, we're all drawn to her tits, but look at her gorgeous legs.  Can you believe this is a 67-year-old woman?!  What's also cool is that now Mom is some 15 pounds lighter than she was back then and her boobs are probably 4 or 5 cup sizes larger!  Still, I love how she's looking at her left boob she's playing with.  I think it is so sexy that she is as enthralled with her tits as the rest of us.  She treats them as though they were individual entities and not really a part of her; big sensitive beauties that just happen to have taken up residence on her chest.

And we're all glad they did!  

 I think I'll go watch the workout now myself. . 

Michelle.

16 comments:

SCThomas said...

Those magnificent breasts amd nipples!!😍😍😍😍

Art said...

Omg,with that body,those legs and those incredible tits, Marti is absolutely one in a million. Have i ever said how much I would love to spend some quality time with her? Ok, to be honest, I want to fuck her like crazy like every red blooded male who has seen her.

Feelgood said...

Can’t blame you for watching her Michelle and age has nothing to do with how hot Marti is 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

She is incredible in every way! I really dig the just over the knee stockings and heels. Of course, those huge, heavenly tits are absolutely captivating, I too love how she interacts with them.

Hoochman said...

I just can’t stop staring at those tits. If I was sucking and laying on those. I would think that I have died and gone to heaven.

Anonymous said...

Marti is like a fine wine, just getting better and better with age. That body was perfect and just managed to get better and sexier. The legs, the tits, just everything about Marti is fucking perfect and only getting better. Sorry if this is just a bit repetitive but fuck it is hard to think when you have all your blood rushing to your cock and you are just aching to fuck that perfect slutty body.

Josh Ward said...

Just an amazing body for any age. Truly spectacular... yummy mommy.

Anonymous said...

Niplover-
Amazing Marti!!!!!!
I'd love to eat your juicy pussy and have your nipples for desert. MMMMMMMMMMMM

Bill said...

What a site. I'd love to walk in and see Marti like that and ready for just me!!

Wookiee42 said...

Oh wow. What a pose. The acts that can be imagined! Her body could out any others yo shame

Erik the Viewing Squid said...

Perhaps you may feel the urge to join her on one of those workouts! 😉

Cd4 said...

Please. You have to do a couple of pics for her most loyal fans!! That will get some comments for sure.

Redmagnum79 said...

I would love to watch her do her workouts sometime

NorthNJMale said...

oh wow...imaging Marti working out....would be a great motivation and will get my blood rushing

Incomplete said...

Michelle you have a beautiful mom and I am pretty sure the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. You two ladies have some mouth watering tits!!! I'm dabbing the sides of my mouth as I type this!!!!

ASkelly said...

If Marti has her head closer to the edge of the bed, you could throat fuck her while leaning over and enjoying handfuls of tit. Additionally, just watching Marti's tits bouncing free would just be mesmerizing.