Monday, April 12, 2021

The Altars


 I just had to repost this photo of Mom before I got to new photos of her - and me.  I just think this picture perfectly shows her off, from the still fit and shapely legs to the hot ass to the trim body to the incredibly huge tits - oh, and I love the white/gray wig; she looks great in it.  She has it all, even at 70!

I have so much to write about regarding Mom, way too much to put in one or even 10 posts.  But the one thing I most want you guys here to understand is: it's different this time.  I find it hard to put it in words what I mean, but maybe in this and other posts you'll get a better understanding.  I'm not talking about the obvious differences such as how she used to do 2 or 3 gatherings of WFMC guys per day with some 10 - 15 guys at a time for 4 or 5 hours a group whereas now she does 40, 50 or more guys in one day-long affair.

No, the difference I'm talking about is in the intensity, the mood, the power.  Those sessions from 5 - 10 years ago were filled with laughter, comments from the guys, a party atmosphere.  Now, except for the sounds of sex, it's quiet with a few whispers ("WOW!", "Oh my God, look at that!", things like that) from the guys.  Years ago, the guys were coming to a party; now, they're going to the altar.  And if Mom's body - especially her tits and her mouth/throat - is their alter, then Mom's alter is the gift of their cum.  It's mutual in reference to the gifts they share.

Mom's appreciation for cum knows no bounds.  The best example of this is that she now has her own orgasm when a guy cums in her mouth.  Add that to how easily she cums when the guys are sucking her nipples and that the guys are often eating her pussy and, well, you get the picture.

I'll never be able to fully write what this is about, but I had to start somewhere.

Now, fuck, I'm hot just thinking about it.  When Maria gets out of the shower she's gonna have to get another one after what I'm going to do to her - and her to me!

Michelle

6 comments:

Art said...

So fucking hot. She looks like a teenager. Maybe an occasional video clip would show us what you are trying to describe.

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

She is amazing, I'd love to make her cum shooting load after load into her hungry mouth. Awesome photo, I'd love to see her in the same pose but in her sexy leather skirt.

thereelguy45 said...

I agree with the other poster I have always wanted to see a video. Your description is enough I think it's perfect. I actually noticed the wig 1st I really love it! I just imagine her standing in front of my wheelchair waiting for me. Makes my mouth water thinking about kissing her and playing with her nipples!💜🤗😊

Feelgood said...

Great words and picture! As a kind of long follower I would love to help Marti if I could

Wookiee42 said...

.can't wait to get more description! And oh my god is this picture so damned erotic. What an amazing sight to behold. And I'd give my left leg and arm to worship at the altar or Marti!

Anonymous said...

Niplover-
OMG I'm hard and Marti is soooooo fucking hot!!!!!!!!!!