Saturday, April 3, 2021

Marti and Roxy Trio




 Hey everyone, it's Michelle.  With Mom and Roxy so busy on the weekends with the WFMC, I thought I'd take over here on Saturdays and Sundays.  I thought I'd start with a flashback of my three favorite Mom + Roxy pictures.  The first one is an absolutely stunning photo of one of Mom's huge nipples and Roxy licking it as if it were a cock.  The middle one is a good perspective on just how big Mom's boobs are with Roxy's head obviously quite smaller.  I also love the way Mom is holding her tit and watching Roxy.  The bottom one is fantastic to me because of the view of Mom's arm in the background showing how much she is giving her breasts to Roxy.

So here you go, a Saturday feast for your eyes!

5 comments:

Feelgood said...

What a sight 🤤😈🤩😍

thereelguy45 said...

I have always loved how much her areola shrinks as her nipple gets harder!

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

All three are great shots Michelle, what a showcase of her incredible nipples! It's great that you'll still be adding to the blog, I've always enjoyed your perspective on things.

Wookiee42 said...

Absolutely sensual!!! That shot of Roxy licking Marti's erect nipple is so very erotic

Redmagnum79 said...

Those are so beautiful pictures and like to see more