Monday, April 19, 2021

Michelle and Maria's Handiwork


 This is a photo from a couple of years ago.  I'm not sure who actually took the photograph, but Michelle and Maria were working my tits and nipples over and I was blissing out.  My nipples were certainly having fun!

Now that I've got your attention - that is if you're even paying attention to the writing! 😉😁 - I want to thank many of you for your comments!  It's been awesome getting so many and is really a high for me.  Here's a list of those who have commented just since this past weekend: Eric the Viewing Viking, Wookiee42, Bill, Filipe, Josh Ward, Hoochman, Art, SCThomas, ASkelly, Avalon, mikshel269, anotheroneofnone, Steeleerim3, Incomplete, thereelguy45, several "unknowns," and, of course, the three of you who have seemed my constant companions over many years - TheMaskedHillbilly, CD4, and Feelgood.  Again, thanks so much to all of you: this is what inspires me (and Michelle and Roxy) to do more on this site - and we love it.  If you haven't been commenting, please do - even if you fall into the "unknown" group.  We promise to start replying to some of your comments: we simply cannot respond to all of them but be patient and keep commenting and we'll comment back on one or more of yours!

Love and Kisses,

Marti (OYO)

15 comments:

Art said...

The nipples, ah the nipples!! They are almost as amazing by themselves as the tits. I would love to imagine nipples like those in my mouth. Omg. 🥰

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

You've got the most amazing pair of attention grabbers I've ever seen Sexy! I can only imagine how much fun it would be to get my hands on those beauties. It would be awesome to get you totally SBO!

SCThomas said...

Marti is a Goddess with magnificent breasts amd nipples!!🔥🔥🔥🔥😍😍😍😍

Feelgood said...

Those tits are worth commenting

Redmagnum79 said...

OMG those big beautiful tits what more can we say about them

Wookiee42 said...

I don't know which is more alluring, the picture or the thought of what led to this picture. Magnificent either way

NorthNJMale said...

oh wow amazing pic....what one misses for being on the road and not having good cell signal. glad to be back on stable internet connection hehehehe

Anonymous said...

Niplover-
Great pose, so fucking hot. Veiny tits that are begging to be sucked. My cock is hard, my balls are full, this load is for you Marti.

ASkelly said...

Really shows you how her areola shrink when she's excited. Hot.

Anonymous said...

How do those tits only get more and more perfect with time?!?!?

John M said...

Love the pic and the pose - I can only imagine how those huge perfect breasts must feel, with the hard stiff nipples on the soft plushness of your boobs - such a contrast! I'm truly envious of those men (and women, I'm sure) who have had a chance to enjoy your sexy body! Please keep these kinds of pictures coming!

anotheroneofnone said...

Nibbling around and flicking that nip with my tongue would be heavenly.

Anonymous said...

I'm in love with your chest

Darnell H said...

if you want, I can also work on your tits

Erik the Viewing Squid said...

I could sense with the angle that you were blissing out...we're lucky whenever we get to see it! ❤️❤️