Thursday, April 15, 2021

Posing, Not Posing


 Some of you may remember this photo of me from last May but I thought I'd bring it back again since it was first published when this site was private.  It's another one that I think does look best in black and white because it accentuates the curves.  It was back in the early days of the pandemic when the group of ladies pretty much shut ourselves in for several months - remember that?  I used to pose for the ladies to distract us and keep us sane.  I always think some of my best pictures are when I'm not posing.  I was trying on some tops when one of the ladies snapped this.  I probably would have looked goofy if I had actually tried to make this pose 😇.  I'd have to say, looking at this picture, it's a wonder my back's not in traction!

It's hard to believe I didn't know Roxy when this photo was taken; it seems now like I've known her forever yet it's only been 10 months.

6 comments:

Art said...

It shows you quite beautifully

SCThomas said...

Always in awe and lust for those magnificent breasts!!

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

You're a work of art Sexy, the black and white really does add to the presentation. Posed or candid any pic of you is going to be incredible.

Feelgood said...

Mmmmmmm, my birthday month. I like to think you were also thinking of me in the back of your mind (judging by your nipples)🤩🤩

Cd4 said...

You are so right but it was also the very first pose on your very first post to the world. The lean was little longer and the left nipple peaked slightly under the right tit. Memories. You come a really long way since that day. Your mom was so proud of you.

Redmagnum79 said...

That's a beautiful pose and when you meet someone and you just know they are the one time doesn't matter