Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Michelle's Legs and Her Update


 

An outtake of me (Michelle) from a photo session aimed mostly at my legs.  From this photo, can you tell I'm only 4'10" - well, maybe closer to 5' with these heels on 😉.

(For the rest of this post you may want to refer back to my posts from Februaary5 and February 8, the Do.  More.  PLEASE! and the Pussy Paladin posts.)

So, as for the Do. More. PLEASE! post, I finally did another 3 hour video almost totally focused on my pussy then did another 2 hour one.  Both were written by the Chairman of the Board of our Agency (and several other agencies); the first one is available to Agency members; the second is a private video just for the Chairman.  (Roxy and Maria modified the scenario and script somewhat for the 3 hour one to make it fit better as a true script.  Since he was paying for it personally, we followed what he wanted in the 2 hour movie exactly.)  The Chairman is totally smitten and infatuated with me, my body, and, especially, my pussy.  He is dedicated to the corporate principle of no officers of the company having physical relationships with any performers but that doesn't keep him from taking special interest in my career.  He calls Maria and I twice a week to discuss ideas.  It's definitely flattering; there are thousands of ladies worldwide that work for the agencies reporting up to his Board and for him to select me as a personal favorite is, quite frankly, an incredible boost to my ego.  I'm happy to oblige him and will probably start doing more of the videos and photo sessions he likes.  And my bonus checks have been massive, which, of course, is very nice, too!

As for the Pussy Paladin post, that adventure is next week.  I don't even know where they're flying me but I do know they're sending a private jet to take me there.  I talked to a second girl who they had hired and she was as positive about the experience as the first gal I talked with.  So, yeah, I'm looking forward to it.  It will be the first sex I've had with men in a few years.  I'll certain miss Maria and Mom and the others in our group, but this just seemed an opportunity too good to pass on!

7 comments:

Feelgood said...

I’ve quietly always wondered how many club members are followers here?

Steve said...

I hope you have a wonderful time and for gods sake STAY SAFE!!! There's no paycheck worth getting hurt or worse.
I'm not a very trusting person when it comes to this stuff.
Steve

Niplover said...

Sexy LADY.

Art said...

Looking fantastic Michelle 😍

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

I REALLY dig this shot Michelle, everything about is hot as hell! You, obviously, are fucking gorgeous and your outfit rocks. From the high heels, up the nylons with barely exposed lace tops, to the form-fitting skirt, all the way to your sheer blouse, each piece making the entire outfit sexier by showcasing your incredible figure.

Stay safe but have fun on this new adventure!

Redmagnum79 said...

That's a beautiful picture of you Michelle I love it the first time and it's still sexy and how does a guy become a member of your group because I would love to be one

Andre Clifton said...

Have fun in your trip. Enjoy yourself. Hopefully they worship your pussy just as much as the other ladies would.