Monday, February 21, 2022

Breast Worship


Good Monday morning!  It's Dana writing and, although many of you are thinking "What could possibly be good about a Monday morning?" I'm hoping it kicks off a week where you'll see a lot of posts from me - and if they're from me they will mostly be about Marti.  Like this one of Maria staring in sexual wonder at Marti's huge left tit.  You're only seeing the "tip of the iceberg" from this view I took over Marti's shoulder but you can see how much bigger that tit is than Maria's head.  And look how tiny Maria's thumb looks as she struggles to hold up the huge, heavy breast.
 
I hope I can keep my promise to show you guys lots of pics this week since I'm kinda in charge of this blog.  As for Michelle, I hear she's having a WONDERFUL time.  I suspect you'll hear from her soon!

6 comments:

Art said...

Just beautiful and so incredibly sexy. Yes, this makes it a good Monday morning, definitely 🥰

Feelgood said...

Loving your shots!!

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

The best part of any morning is seeing new photos here, excellent choice Dana! Just look at that huge, soft boob and the hardening nipple, and the beautiful woman behind it, awesome shot!

Glad to hear Michelle is having fun and I am definitely looking forward to reading more from you this week.

Wookiee42 said...

Even without eyes in the picture you can see the wonder and just in her face looking at that sexy hardening nipple knowing that soon you will be attached to it for hours

Niplover said...

The NIPPLE awaits a hungry sucking. OMG Marti, so HOT!

Andre Clifton said...

These comparison shots are so hot. They give real perspective to how amazing Marti is.