Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Pussy Paladin


 Once a quarter our studio site gets a visit from at least one member of the Management Lead Team who are based out on the West Coast.  It was surprising recently when two members showed up: the VP of Talent Development, a lady who has been both in front of and behind the cameras, and, what was really surprising, the President and CEO, a guy in his late 50's.  I was shocked when I heard that their main reason for being here was to meet with Maria and I, though I also wanted Mom in the meeting.  So the five of us sat down in Mom's office and had a discussion over coffee.

Here's what the two of them laid out for me with the CEO doing most of the talking: There's a group of 6 extremely wealthy "gentlemen" each of whom share a particular fetish that contracts with a girl from our Agency to spend one full week alone with them and they contract a different girl every 6 months, meeting in different locations.  He wouldn't say anything about these gentlemen other than to say they were highly respected and were some of the largest financial contributors to the Agency.  For their first half 2022 "meeting" they wanted ME as the centerpiece.  They had seen that pussy-focused movie of me we talked about in posts from February 1 and February 5 and were determined to contract me.  That's all nice and good, but I don't rent my body out anymore (I did sparingly several years ago as some of you might remember) plus I am now a committed lesbian and, other than the fact that I do enjoy a few nice gulps of cum now and then - from a glass, mind, not from a cock - I'm not interested in men anymore.  So I started to decline before much thinking it over or even consulting Maria or Mom, but the CEO stopped me mid-sentence and became very excited.  That's when he told me what they were willing to offer.  I pretty much had to pick up my jaw from my lap and the thought of someone wanting to spend that kind of money on me gave my clit a jolt of excitement.  Even usually animated Maria was stunned into silence until she asked the CEO to repeat what he had said.  In repeating himself he said that the offer was 5 times more than the group of men had ever paid for a girl in the past - 5 FUCKING TIMES MORE!  Not only that but they wanted to retain me for the next three meetings as well with a 25% increase in payment each time!

Well, that shut up my declination immediately.  I mean, we're talking more money for a week than I could have made in 40 years as an medical imaging technologist which was a good paying job before I quit to get into adult entertainment.  Instead of declining I told them I needed some time to discuss it with Mom and Maria.  I told them I'd give them an answer within 5 days.  In turn they gave me the number of another girl who had been the men's choice 18 months ago and was willing to talk to me about it.  With that, the conversation ended, the CEO and VP toured the rest of the facility and left.

I called the other gal that night.  She was very positive about her experience with them saying they were respectful and gentle.  In fact, she had hoped to be invited back but never was.  She said it was a little unnerving at first as each of the men wore ski masks to hide their faces and they never took off their clothes.  She said they were very visual, tactile, and oral and that her tits and especially her pussy and clit were all very happy and satisfied by the end of each day.  They spent 10 hours a day with her body and gave her 14 hours to relax, eat and sleep.  They had flown her to the location in a private jet and put her up in the nicest hotel room she had ever seen.  She ended the conversation with "I would do it again in a heartbeat.  You're a lucky girl!"  And I hadn't even told her the offer they made me.

That night, Maria, Roxy, Mom and I stayed up most of the night talking about the "opportunity."  I slept peacefully and Maria and I called the CEO the following morning: I accepted the offer.

And I'm excited about it.

Well, it's not just the experience I'm intrigued about, but it will give me a chance to give back financially a bit of what Mom and Maria have given me, at least in part.  They don't need it, I know, but it means a lot to me to be able to do my part.  They would say I already do my part by running the household and just being there heart, mind, and body for them.

Maria gave me a handful of humorous business cards she printed up for me.  A long time ago there was a old black and white TV show called "Have Gun - Will Travel."  My cards read: "Have Hot Pussy - Will Travel."  That Maria: what a wicked sense of humor. . .
 
Michelle

(PS: You may notice in the photo that I have gained a bit of weight back.  Course that made my tits jump from a J to a K cup.  I hope those 6 guys won't mind.)

8 comments:

Steve said...

Well, good luck and by all means STAY SAFE!
The "extra weight" looks really good on you, especially your hips.
Steve

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Absolutely amazing shot Michelle, you're fucking gorgeous! Congratulations on this opportunity, sounds like an offer you couldn't refuse, that's life changing type money.

Love the business cards too, as feisty and fiery as you are in protection of the people you love pussy paladin seems quite fitting.

Wookiee42 said...

Extra weight just makes your curves a bit more pronounced. Ya know, even more amazing like.

It is one hell of an interesting experience you have in front of you. Safety seems to be a priority for this group. And let's face it, that $$$ offer seems way too good to pass up. I hope you have an amazing experience.

Feelgood said...

Congratulations on your acceptance( I know it doesn’t sound right but I can’t think of the right way to phrase it right now) and of course I’m not totally surprised by they’re offer especially since you’ve deserved it. Maria has great sense of humor

Andre Clifton said...

Congratulations!πŸ‘πŸΏπŸŽ‰ I don't think they will mind. May even add a tip.

Art said...

You look fantastic. Have a great time!

Redmagnum79 said...

That sounds like a good time for you and if they do mind about the little extra weigh so you put it there stupid you are beautiful

Niplover said...

Follow your heart, and purse strings. It's your decision to share your body. Stunning!