Thursday, February 24, 2022

Marti's Two Individuals



 I love the expressiveness of Marti's boobs; it's as if they're talking to me all by themselves and that they are living entities all to themselves.  Hi, it's Roxy and these, of course, are two pictures of those incredible tits on that fascinating woman that have given us all such wonderful lives.  I chose these two, which have been shown before, because they show different moods of her tits (other than the fact the top one is her right tit and the bottom one her left).  In these instances, the differences in her areolas and even the skin of her breasts is totally different.  Look how small and wrinkled and dark her areola is in the top photo while her areola in the bottom, while still excited, is lighter and smoother with Montgomery glands visible.  Also notice how the skin of the breast in the top picture is highly wrinkled and tight to the point of making her breast appear smaller as the skin draws into the areola.  The bottom photo, on the other hand, shows a sunburst pattern especially above the areola again showing how the entire breast takes part in the expression.

I'll keep showing you some of these kinds of comparisons as it fascinates me.  The nipples are similar in these two photos and the veins which are sometimes very evident are almost invisible here.  (You can see them a bit in the lower photo; they tend to be more evident in her left breast.)  I'll see if I can find some photos where her two breasts are acting independently at the same time which is also amazing to me.  Like I said, two individuals all to themselves!

8 comments:

Art said...

Just beautiful, absolutely gorgeous. 🥰

Feelgood said...

Now we really see Marti 😈🤩😈🤩

Sean89 said...

Marti you are absolutely gorgeous and I love your pics....🥰😍

Wookiee42 said...

Amazing! What a great contrast with one pic showing a plainly excited nipple and the other a relaxed one. Muah magnifique

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

The differing personalities of Marti's wondrous tits has long intrigued me as well Roxy. I remember reading on one of her old blogs about how they responded differently to various stimuli, that one was the Party Girl who enjoyed things a bit rougher while the other was more the Seductress, responding more to sensual, erotic attention.

It is definitely something I'd love to explore and study and learn more about, especially since it means getting to see the most amazing tits ever. And getting to know your thoughts about them adds another interesting layer of depth to it too.

Niplover said...

Great high-def picture, I'm wanting to suck on that...

Myspurs said...

Are you in uk

I wish

Cd4 said...

She appears to be in that place she goes to..