Saturday, February 12, 2022

Marti Let's Them Out by the Pool


Here's a photo I took of Mom maybe a half hour before the professional photo session began.  It's hard to get these pictures because there's usually at least a dozen photographers and about that many technicians setting up and since we don't like to put anything identifiable of a person in our posts it's hard to catch Mom without someone in the background.  Still we like to grab these kinds of photos and share them both for gawking at when we're together and masturbating to when we're alone.

8 comments:

Feelgood said...

I actually feel bad for those bra straps 🤩🤩

Cum tributer said...

I am amazed look at those things. They’re so big and my first cock and instantly hard all I wanna do is stare and jerk off.

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

WOW! Great shot Michelle! Seeing her poolside brings to mind several stories that have been shared on previous blogs about your sexy mom being spied on while she was tanning. As well as thoughts of you sneaking away to masturbate to photos of her, it all sort of comes back around doesn't it. Thank you for taking the time to grab these snapshots and even more for sharing them here so we can all enjoy your incredible mom and her wondrous tits.

Andre Clifton said...

I see these every day and still can't believe they exist.

oldmanx said...

I want a love I can see....smiles for miles...?...Love Um....

Wookiee42 said...

Wonderful shot. Great candid! Live the poolside setting. TMH beat me to the rememberance of all your poolside stories. Love how this shot brings attention to the bumps in Marti's areola

Art said...

Just gorgeous and so very stunning 😍

Niplover said...

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM nipples waiting to be sucked.

SEXY LADY Marti!