Sunday, February 20, 2022

Michelle Getting Ready


Hi, it's Michelle.  Here's something we rarely post: a selfie.  We're so often taking pictures of each other that we hardly ever take selfies.  But, here ya go.

This is me early this morning getting ready for my big week long trip as a, ummm, "service girl."  I've talked with two other ladies who have done this for these guys in the past and they had nothing but great things to say about the guys and the experience.  Now that I've become buddies with the Board Chairman, he's given me his personal assurances that these guys are legitimate and perfectly safe to be with.  Maria, who has more contacts in the Agency than any of us do also has heard good words.  So I'm going ahead with this and feeling good about it.

Though I have never seen any of the guys - and, by the way, there will be eight of them instead of the six I first thought - I have cammed for them, showing them everything except my open legs.  It is my pussy that attracted them as you recall so I'm saving that for in person.  Anyway, they also sound excited, funny, and very respectful.  They're sending a private jet to pick me up.  I'd rather not say where we're going but it should be about a two-and-a-half hour flight.  I'm leaving fairly early this morning so should be wherever we're playing by early afternoon.

They do sound extremely excited about the week.  They're even talking about doing this every three months instead of every six months like we contracted for and signing me up for a five year contract with them.  They keep telling me I'm perfect for them.  You know, I don't feel like I'm having to live up to unreasonable expectations; you guys probably know me well enough to know that I'll be me because I'm really bad about trying to be anyone else.  If it works out - awesome.  If not - fuck it.  The money they're offering is more than I'd ever dreamed I'd make but even that is not worth trying to be someone I'm not.  There's no reason to worry about being "good enough" for them or being less than they hoped I would be.  I am very happy with my life now and will be no matter how the week goes.

I do have to say it would be nice to give back financially to our group of ladies what they have so freely given to me, whether in lifestyle, friendship, or love.  But I'll still be just me, Little Michelle as Big Eddie used to call me cause I'd suck at being anybody else.

(BTW, my agreement with these guys has me with them 12 hours on and 12 hours off so I'll get plenty of rest and will have time to update you here. . .)

11 comments:

Sean89 said...

Very beautiful 😊

Art said...

You look beautiful. Have a great time. 💋

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

A selfie is a change of pace around here but you look awesome Michelle. It sounds like you're as prepared as you could be for this adventure, hope it goes well and you have a great time. You being you is one of the things I am certain of, although, I was a bit curious if a return of Kay might be in order for the week with these guys.

Steve said...

Please be careful and have fun!

Feelgood said...

Being just you is awesome and I can’t wait for your updates

Niplover said...

Enjoy the experience! You are so fucking HOT!

Andre Clifton said...

Stay safe and enjoy your trip. I know you will leave a lasting impression on them all. If there are any more selfies to share, don't be shy.

Anonymous said...

Be safe and have fun love the pic

Bill said...

Damn lucky guys. Wish I could be with you one on one, even for a short period of time....

Anonymous said...

Michelle, I could have sex with you all day with that body

Wookiee42 said...

Love the selfie, adds a new dimension to the pictures! Glad to hear your excited! Hopefully your allowed to share some stories of the trip. Definitely agree that there no way you can't just be you. Anything else is cheating yourself. Sounds like you will have some good fun and be treated amazing. Enjoy.

As well. God your breasts are amazing!