Thursday, February 10, 2022

Shower Shows


 It's rare for Marti to shower without an audience whether she's showering at home or at the studio and since I usually shower with her it's rare for me to shower without an audience.  We enlarge one of the bathrooms at the house and added a huge glass shower just so we could watch.  At the studio there is a gigantic shower which is glass on two sides, a shower big enough for a half dozen of us to get in with Marti.  The one at the studio actually has bench seats around it so people can sit and watch.  Marti showers several times a day at the studio between sets and everyone at the complex gets a text when she does.  It's not unusual to find 20 or more people - male and female - watching.

This photo is actually a few years old; Marti would often shower in front of the WFMC members before and after the photograph me/fuck me gatherings.  The picture was taken during one of those times.  She's washing her pussy, letting the tits dangle for all to see.  Man, I love looking back through some of the old photograph me/fuck me videos and photos!

Roxy

8 comments:

Sean89 said...

All of Marti's photos are awesome, I just love wet breast and nipples.

Feelgood said...

Loving the older pictures just like they were new and I/we would love to see you and Marti showering together 😋😈

Cum tributer said...

Beautiful pic nice titties

Art said...

Absolutely beautiful. Would love to give her a helping hand there.

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Great choice of photos Roxy, it is easy to understand why she draws a crowd. Just look at those amazing tits. All slick and soapy, wonderfully displayed for all to enjoy, just fucking awesome!

anotheroneofnone said...

I'm sorry, but I lost track of the words once tits.

Wookiee42 said...

Cleaned and dirty at once! Fantastic. The immense appeal of watching Marti shower before and after scenes is too much to put into words.

Niplover said...

Great shot! Don't worry about drying off, I'll lick you dry. OMG Marti, sooo hot.