Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Zin's Tits Return


Hi everyone, Zin here and in the picture.  I know you haven't seen much or read much from me lately and there's a good reason for that.  I mean good in terms of why I haven't and in terms of my distraction being a good thing.  Well, actually it's two things.  I'm not going to go into them yet cause I wanted to make this short and to let you know that I haven't gone anywhere and am still very much a part of this blog and this extended family.

You'll be hearing more from me soon!

12 comments:

Art said...

Looking beautiful Zin, just gorgeous 😍

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

I'll always appreciate such a reminder, feel free to pop in anytime.

NorthNJMale said...

welcome back....glad to hear you had some good distractions hehehe

Feelgood said...

Great to see and hear from you, I must confess I was wondering where you were now I’m wondering more 😈

Redmagnum79 said...

That's good news because I would love to hear more from you and see more to

Wookiee42 said...

Glad to hear from and see you again. Can't wait to hear why you've been absent! And as always, Zin. You have magnificent breasts! Thank you for sharing with all of us lechers lol

Niplover said...

Sooo fucking hot Zin !!!!

Cd4 said...

You've got game..

mikshel269 said...

Looking great Zin can't wait to get the rest of the story

Andre Clifton said...

Always a pleasure to see and hear from you.bopefully the news is just as titillating as the picture

Bill said...

Damn those are a great set of tits!!!

Cd4 said...

Don't be a stranger. Looking forward to your comments.