Friday, February 18, 2022

My Fantasy to My Reality



 

Hey everyone, it's Roxy writing.  Probably more than any of the other ladies in our group of lovers (there are 16 of us now as 2 others have joined us, but that's for another post) I like my alone time.  In a way, my alone time really isn't alone because after I get to my room I close my door, take off my clothes, and sit on the couch.  There are two very large, very expensive TV's in front of the couch and on each one I'll play videos of Marti.  And, of course, I'll masturbate like hell.

I think I've said it here before, but my favorite videos and pictures of here are the ones from the "photograph me" part of the photograph me/fuck me gatherings she used to have.  And, to be even more precise, I especially like the ones where there are at least a few guys photographing her for the first time knowing they will soon be fucking her.  The joyful suspense that builds during these times is so real even in just the videos and photos.  Our dear Doc whose, biggest joy in life is having the largest collection of Marti vids and pictures and having it all meticulously catalogued (electronically of course) has made me files of just these scenarios - and it is a huge and extensively file!  But to shuffle these videos - usually 30 to 90 minutes long - and watch and listen is sexual bliss to me.  And, yes, I bolded listen because I love hearing what the guys say, how Marti talks with them so calmly knowing that soon their hard dicks will be plunging her out and load after load of cum will be blasted in her mouth, and hearing the guys' exclamations as she poses for them.

I love to hear Marti talk about this part of the photograph me/fuck me sessions.  I find it especially hot when she talks about what's going through her mind.  Even today as she talks about some session from several years ago she'll get excited and animated when she talks about the anticipation she feels when she looks at each guy knowing that soon something that is now deep inside of each one - their cum - will soon be in her mouth and swallowed and will then be a part of her.

Another reason that I love to be alone and watch these vids and look at these photos is knowing that I can go to our bedroom and touch Marti for real: my fantasy from the TVs becoming my reality in life.

8 comments:

Sean89 said...

Simply beautiful Marti, and that smile just socks you in.....I would love to see video of you cause your pics are absolutely amazing

SCThomas said...

Such a Awesome smile to add to a Beautiful and Sexy Goddess!!!

Feelgood said...

I was wondering do you guys still have a photograph/fuck me sessions still though less often? For example maybe once a month with only 5 guys, just curiously asking for myself even though I think I know the answer

Wookiee42 said...

I could listen/read about the Marti photograph me fuck me sessions for a long time. Super jealous you get to watch these vids. To be able to watch these videos and masturbate. I'd most likely run it raw over that.

Art said...

Roxy, so hot the way you've described your alone time. Seems incredibly hot. As you are.

Niplover said...

Absolutely stunning, Marti you are so HOT! Time to spill sum CUM!

Andre Clifton said...

Is she more excited by the attention or the fact that each hard dick in the room will be vying for a chance to get inside of her? Is she curious about who will be the biggest contributor of cum or who will use this moment for year to cum as they stroke to the memory of her?

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Those sessions are the stuff legends are made of, a budding sexual goddess giving of herself freely and fully to the chosen few brought in to pleasure her.

The supreme confidence she exudes in these shots really takes her sexiness up a few notches. She knows this will be a lifelong memory for each of these guys and she will have her hunger for cum satiated, even if only temporarily.