Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Get Out There NOW!


 Yeah, that's me, Michelle, on the receiving end of a cumshot.  I can't write much now as I'm soon going back to be with the 8 guys who bought me for a week.  I just wanted you to know everything was going wonderfully.  They are treating me like an absolute queen, but just before they pulled off my undies for the first time, they asked me if there was anything they could do for me.  I told them: "Yes, keep a dick in my mouth the whole time you're playing with my body."  When one of them said "You don't have to do that for us; it's not in the contract we made," I replied "No, I don't have to do it, but you do if you want to make me as happy as possible!"  That was the end of that discussion and my mouth's been full of cock - and cum! - most ever since.  That cock in my mouth is blowing it's load as someone took the photo.  As you can see by the phlegm on my face I can't take a lot of face fucking without gagging at least a bit, but that doesn't mean I'm not loving it - I AM!

This post is a bit haphazard as I'm writing quick so I can get back with them.  One of the key things that is making this week so incredibly fun and hot is their sense of humor which is as biting and wicked as mine.  Nothing is immune to a joke and I've practically choked several times when trying to laugh with a cock in my throat.

I'll write more later but my clit and nipples are begging me to get back out there NOW!

7 comments:

Art said...

Michelle, thrilled to hear and see that you're having a great time and can't wait hear and see more. 🥰

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

I'm very glad things are going so well Michelle, they are treating you as you deserve to be treated. Sounds like you're have a great time. Keep having fun, give as good as you get with them and they will fall in love with you. It is impossible not to.

Wookiee42 said...

My God is that an intensely hot photo. Even hotter knowing you asked for it all. What lucky lucky men to be able to play with your beautiful pussy and keep a dick in your mouth at all times. Mucho Fuego

Feelgood said...

Even better then I imagined, sooooooooooo glad you’re already enjoying your time with those gentlemen 🤩🤩🤩

Niplover said...

Sooo fucking hot Michelle! Keep sharing.

Bill said...

All I can say is WOW!!!

Cd4 said...

8 days of you at one time. Don't hurt them too bad.