Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Teasing or Enticing?


 We've written about it many times here and shown quite a few photos of Mom teasing us before she goes out for a photo shoot.  I put "teasing" in the previous sentence in italics because I always think of the word as meaning someone who makes you want it but then doesn't give it to you.  That's certainly not what Mom does; she may make you want it really bad then take it away for the photo session but then afterwards she'll show it and give it - and give it, and give it, and give it. . .  So maybe enticing is a better word than teasing.

But enough of that.  I mean, just look at the fucking body!  Especially seeing her from this angle and this pose its no surprise why so many guys like for her to be on top when fucking her.  Who can blame them?!  What a fucking view!  Hell, I'll get to sit on top of me as if she's riding me just so I can get the view of that body and those tits atop me and so I can reach out and feel those breasts as she bounces on me sometimes with me wearing a big strapon and sometimes not.  Sure makes me wish I had a cock just to feel what it's like inside that sloshing wet pussy.

(Sorry, my imagination is running away with me as I write and look at that photo!  I gotta go find Maria; I need some relief!)

12 comments:

Feelgood said...

No need to be sorry 😈😈

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

AWESOME shot Michelle! I can only imagine, and trust me I have many, many times, having her standing over top of me, her tits dangling in my face just before she smothers me with them as she slides down onto my hard cock. It is the most frequent position in my fantasies about her.

I do think there is a distinction to be made between teasing and being a tease. Teasing is an act, a sort of extended foreplay, it has a hint of mischievousness to it that serves to amplify its eroticism, it is a bit of anticipatory fun between two people. Whereas a tease is one who plays on the expectations in bad faith, knowingly leading another on while having no intention of fulfilling them.

From what I know about your mom, I'd venture to guess that the bit of teasing she does for y'all before the shoots gives her that extra bit of energy that makes her shoots fun and special.

Wookiee42 said...

Do not apologize! You just articulated a fantasy all of have had of your mother riding and bouncing those amazing tits in our face.
As for teasing vs being a tease..shit, TMH worded it perfectly, Marti using teasing as another form of foreplay, letting you know what you are in for, just on her terms and timetable. Lengthening (pun intended) the arousal and enjoyment.

As for the pose. This is almost perfect, a it shows off all her assets (well all but one, can't see that amazing (and most likely amazingly wet) pussy.
Thank you ladies for sharing such hot pictures and stories. Been a bad few days for me, (not gonna depress anyone here with it) but this place has brought a few smiles!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful

Redmagnum79 said...

I would give just about anything to have her on top of me like that

Andre Clifton said...

I'm willing to bet most men would go feral at the sight of these tits as Marti uses their lap as a trampoline.

Cum tributer said...

Thank you Marti for posting. I would do anything to see you on top of me. Great view.

BigHoosierDaddy said...

She is absolutely magnificent

ASkelly said...

Marti isn't that tall, right? This photo just makes me want to be behind her running my hands along her legs while I fuck her, but you make a good point. Probably should try her on top just so I can reach her tits while she bounces.

Niplover said...

Favorite position! Let me get underneath and take some stress off your back. OMG Marti!

One Savannah Scorpio said...

With those heels, and no panties ... my mind goes to a new thought - standing a few feet behind Marti, in this "7" position, and watching her ass wiggle. Playfully. And like a pendulum, seeing these massive breasts swing left-to-right, and right-to-left, from behind.

Art said...

Absolutely incredible. 💋