Monday, June 14, 2021

Amazing Areolas


 Hey guys, sorry for no new posts over the weekend.  There is so, so much going on with us, but I find I'm not up to writing about it so I'm going to leave that up to Roxy and Michelle.  But I do love to show you my tits (and the rest of me) and your comments are like gold in my pockets or cupid's arrows through my heart.  It's best if I just show you pictures and give you some background and let the others tell the rest of my (our) story.

Anyway, I like the details around my areolas and nipples in the picture from a couple years ago.  I just find details so damn sexy.  So download the photo and blow the image up around the areolas.  The Montgomery bumps, the degree of wrinkling, the fat and growing nipples, the way the skin of my breasts (especially the left one in this photo) swirl into the areolas.  God, I love thinking of you guys studying these photos of me.  It's why I do this!

8 comments:

Feelgood said...

Watching and imagining 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

Cd4 said...

And we like the fact that you still think about us and bring us along with your pics. It puts us there with you. Only someday it may be live. Even if its a private video. You're still the 8th wonder of the world..

Redmagnum79 said...

That picture is so nice

Art said...

Marti your tits are as amazing as you are. I would love the opportunity to one day to spend any amount of time with you. 💋

John Marshall said...

The things I would do to be able to just glance upon those beautiful bountiful breasts are limitless. You are truly one of the most amazing people in the world.

Anonymous said...

Niplover-
I'm not studying your nipples Marti, I'm jerking my hard cock. Soooo fucking sexy!!!!!!!!

Wookiee42 said...

Constantly imagining watching this live

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Awesome shot Sexy! Those nipples are the juicy cherries atop the delicious sundae of your soft, creamy tits. Every detail about your incredible tits is worth hours of study; their ever-growing size, their wonderful shape and how they sit on your slight frame, their beautiful smattering of freckles and the faint lines of your veins. Of course, unable to be ignored are your ultra-responsive nipples, the amount of attention they command is remarkable and I would love to systematically document their reactions to a litany of stimuli.

I love reading about your adventures and always look forward to hearing about your amazing journey, but seeing your titanic tits is what brings back everyday. I enjoy every aspect of them, from any and every angle, so seeing how you choose to show them off or what you choose to focus on from day to day is always a treat.