Thursday, June 24, 2021

Breast Emotion


 Hey guys!  No, this isn't the post we've been promising you I would write - I'm still working on that one, it's that important.  Michelle said it very well: she's writes like a reporter; I write like a novelist.  I am working on it, honestly.  It's just so close to being overwhelming that it's taking longer than I thought.  (But, no, I won't be as bad as George R. R. Martin 😀)  

So I hoped this photo of Marti might get you through the night and early morning (our time).  I love the rays leading into that left breast.  It's not totally obvious, but look at the lines especially above her areola and see how they radiate toward her nipple (or, if you look at it a different way, away from her nipple).  So many of the big boob goddesses I've wanked to in the past just have big boobs - albeit very big and very hot big boobs.  But do any of them show the emotion that Marti's breast show? No!!!

7 comments:

Feelgood said...

Marti’s tits show how much she loves her work 😈😈

Wookiee42 said...

Sheer beauty and sex appeal. Corny, I know.

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

One in, one out, both wonderfully sexy! The paths to glory radiating out from their magnificent source bring to mind rays of light from a hilltop lighthouse towering over the landscape. A beacon calling one and all to bask in its warm glow.

Redmagnum79 said...

There's nothing better than seeing her breasts in the morning

BigHoosierDaddy said...

Marti never fails to excite

Art said...

Just so absolutely awesome 😍

thereelguy45 said...

Those lines are wonderful. It's almost like a pathway to pure perfection!