Wednesday, June 2, 2021

It's My Birthday After All

 











 Some of you may remember, but today is my birthday!  I'm 45 today!  And what better way to celebrate it than to post 40 of my favorite photos of Mom from this site.  I'm a big fan of black & white photography so I had Maria convert the all.  Sorry if the formatting of this post kinda sucks.

And, I'm getting just what I want for my birthday: a full day alone with Mom's body, especially those luscious tits.  Well, OK, Maria and Roxy will be here, too - and I do love to watch them have their way with Mom's bod as well - but I'm in charge.  I'm so excited about today that I could barely sleep and got up early.  I have some cum warming gently along with some of Mom's milk and squirt juice.  It's all she and I will have to eat and drink today because that's how I want it.  (Roxy and Maria aren't as much into guy cum so they'll have some "real" food.)  Actually, though, I plan to take most of my sustenance today straight from the nipples or pussy.
 
It's about time to wake her up.  I'm going to start with giving her a nice long bath as we sip some of her warmed up squirt juice.
 
There will be no holding back today.  I'll take what I want.
 
It's my birthday, after all!
 
Michelle

(One last thing: I may not get to it today - unless I do it while watching Maria and Roxy feed off Mom's tits - but I promise to share a photo or two of Mom's tits milking sometime this week.)

24 comments:

Feelgood said...

Yay!! Michelle 🎊🎉🎊🎉

SCThomas said...

Happy Birthday and enjoy Marti for us all!!🎉🎉🎉🎉😘😘😘😘😘😘😘💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Happy Birthday! Thank you for sharing your incredible gift with all of us.
Narrowing it down to even just 40 would be hard, so congratulations on that Michelle.
I'm sure you have plenty of ideas and plans to fill your special day but if you get stumped here is what I want you to do, tie her hands above her head and kneel between her legs as Maria and Roxy take a turn on her tits and just let her gushes wash over you. Then stand up and wrap your arms around her and give her a huge kiss, sharing her juices between both of your beautiful bodies.

Joey Fernandez said...

Happy Birthday Michelle!!!

BigHoosierDaddy said...

She is absolutely cock stiffening

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Michelle! Hope for many more with all of you together with your mother and her huge perfect tits!

mikshel269 said...

Happy birthday Michelle

Cd4 said...

Happy Bday you..And as you have all the blessings (and breast) on your day..

Anonymous said...

Marty hot hot ASS!!!

Wookiee42 said...

Happy birthday! This seems to be the setting for a perfect day! I know it's a foregone conclusion, but I hope it's as amazing as it sounds!

NorthNJMale said...

Happy Birthday Michelle....your birthday celebration sounds amazing. wishing you have a very special and bless day today.

Bill said...

Happy Birthday!!! I'm glad you ae getting what you want for your birthday. It's also nice that we get something nice on your birthday too!!!

thereelguy45 said...

Happy birthday Michelle!!! I think living off of your mom's fluids would be the perfect way to spend the day!😍😘

Borny77 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Art said...

Happy Birthday 🎂 and what an incredible gift for all of us as well. Thank you.

Jrock4242 said...

A Huge Happy Birthday to you Marti!!! Thank you for everything you and your family do for us. Enjoy your day.

Redmagnum79 said...

Well happy birthday and I hope you got all you wanted on your special day 🎂💋💋

Stefano said...

A very happy birthday to you, Michelle 😄🥳

alpachino said...

Happy birthday - I share the same birthday as well, day of champions :) :)

Kellybang said...

Happy belated Birthday, beautiful!!

ASkelly said...

Happy Belated birthday! Such a wonderful gift of the gallery, so thank you.

Anonymous said...

what a set of boobs on this women

Andre Clifton said...

What a way to celebrate. And with nothing better than Marti and those tits that keep us in awe.

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday. I love the picture the one with the wine glass. Such big breasts