Monday, June 7, 2021

FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!


 (Before anyone asks, no, this photo of Mom is not from this past weekend; we didn't take any pictures because we didn't want to disturb the moment.  But I wanted you to have something to look at while I wrote a bit about the weekend.)

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!"

That's the most common thought that ran through my - and Maria's and Roxy's and Gina's and Mandy's and Daphne's - minds as he watched and played with Mom's tits and nipples over the last  5 days, pretty much nonstop.  But let me start this post near the end of the 5 days: As dawn broke Sunday morning and we had been loving on those tits all night without sleep, we were all starting to feel an urgency - that feeling you get as you near the end of a wonderful experience.  It was dear, sweet Roxy who relieved the angst when she said: "You know, guys, my birthday is next month and I want the same thing Michelle got for hers!"  So, yes, we'll be doing this to those tits again in July and we're looking so forward to it!  We still didn't want to stop Sunday evening, but we all have to get back to our lives and our plans for "Backview U."  Fortunately, Mom has today (Monday) off so she can catch up on her sleep before "interviewing" more college guys for parts in the movies.

Now, let me set the scenario for this past weekend, beginning on my birthday Wednesday morning.  We've mentioned Mom moved from her high rise condo downtown.  She and Roxy - and temporarily Maria and I - moved into a giant old farmhouse in the country whose acreage abuts that of the house Doc owns (that Marti and her ex Daniel used to own) where the WFMC meets.  The old house is massive, over 8,000 square feet.  Apparently it was bought by a developer in the early 2000's who renovated it then cleared some land to make a development.  There was already an old guest house on the property and he had started a new house when the Great Recession hit and the project, and old house, were abandoned and stayed abandoned until Marti and Roxy bought it last winter (for cheap, even in today's booming housing market).  The main house was in good shape; it just needed a good cleaning and painting.  Anyway, the four of us (Mom, Roxy, Maria and I) moved in back in April.  Eventually, Maria and I will move into the unfinished house and Daphne and Gina will share the guest house once it's renovated.  Mom doesn't plan to develop the land anymore than that - at least not anytime soon.

Back to the main house. . . .  There are two main floors with lots of bedrooms and bathrooms, many of them with unusual shapes and angles - all very interesting.  But we concentrated on a third floor addition.  At some point, someone had converted a smaller third floor space into an apartment that is only accessible from a set of stairs outside the home.  The third floor is divided into two rooms; a spacious bathroom and a living space that combines a bedroom, a living room, and a small kitchen/dining area.  I think someone said it was around 800 square feet combined.  Anyway, some of us decided to fix up the third floor to surprise Mom.  That morphed into not only surprising her with the renovated space but also to strip her nude and give me what I wanted for my birthday - a sharing of her body with my wife and her wife.  So, when Mom was at the studio "interviewing" guys for parts in "Backview U? Roxy and I got the apartment ready by covering the glass door and the three windows with dark paper and sealing the edges with black tape all to make the space super dark.  We then got some of Maria's photography lights and set them up so we could focus them on Mom's body - especially her tits.  We all then got ourselves totally black outfits so that all the focus would be on Mom.  It was what I wanted for my birthday.

I think you got some feel from my last post as to what went on, though I'll elaborate a bit in my next post.  The one day was so hot it became five days and we were joined by Dana (for a little while) and then Gina, Daphne and Mandy.  We all agreed it was the hottest experience of our lives.  But, for now, I'll stop here as this post is long enough.  Look for the HOT conclusion to this story hopefully later today.

Oh, and I know I owe you a lactation photo of Mom.  I was, ummm, kinda busy this past weekend but I haven't forgotten.

11 comments:

Art said...

Of course the pic of Marti is hot as he'll but so is what you wrote about this past weekend. Omg!

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Another great photo selection Michelle! As for thoughts, for me it is usually one long, drawn out fuuucckkkkk that goes through my head when I see her huge tits, rather than the staccato fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck you mention.

I am sure we all now have a new entry at the top of all of our birthday wish lists.

Anonymous said...

FUCK FUCK FUCK indeed! Those tits are perfection and on an amazing woman like Marti they are even better. Just, FUCK FUCK FUCK!

Michelle said...

Ahhh! Love Unknown's comment!

Feelgood said...

Picturing the house 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

Wookiee42 said...

Haha we can definitely pardon the no lactation picture due to extreme bliss

Anonymous said...

Glad you liked the comment Michelle, your mom is just to amazing to describe in words, and you are just like her.

Anonymous said...

Love too she a gif of those fabulous tits

anotheroneofnone said...

Wow... Um, words? How do you word with those tits. And tits isn't even the right word. What are words in the face of those tits?

Michelle said...

I know, anotheroneofnone, right? I've tried to write about what went on those 5 days, but can't. I write like a reporter; that experience needs a poet or maybe a novelist.

thereelguy45 said...

Michelle we get an excellent picture of your description of what transpired. I know to fully understand what happened you would have to be there. Thank you so much for sharing!!😊💜