Monday, June 21, 2021

Just Playing with Them


 Mom likes to talk a lot about how she's had sex with 10,000 guys.  When she says this she means 10,000 different guys have given her cum straight from their cocks, whether in her pussy, in her mouth, between her tits, from her stroking them or for them stroking themselves, or any place else.  What isn't included in that 10,000 are guys who maybe just played with her huge natural tits, say, for instance, at strip clubs or in her car or maybe just a dark corner somewhere.  Lots of married guys she's been with may hold to their vows to the extent that they'll keep their cocks to themselves but figure it's OK to play with Mom's juggs.  Neither Mom nor Doc (her informal statistician) keeps a count on the number of guys who just played with her tits but Mom guesses it's at least another 10,000.

With that in mind, I thought this was an appropriate pic of a guy handling her left breast.  This was from a few years ago when she still had all her freckles and was maybe an H or an I cup as opposed to her now N or O cup.

10 comments:

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

I do love her freckles! As one of the millions of us out here in cyberspace who have shot countless loads to her and her amazing tits, thank you for sharing her with us.

To get the chance to actually handle those tits would be a dream come true!

Wookiee42 said...

Always dream that one day I'd be lucky enough to run into Marti somewhere and have her tease me and be those hands.

Feelgood said...

It would be great to see both hands on her tits but even on one tit is AWESOME 🤩🤩

Art said...

I would love to play with them. But I really would love to have the entire Marti experience, I think her entire body is amazing.

Yojibearra said...

From his hands to my mouth….please….

NorthNJMale said...

what an amazing picture...i wish i was one of the 10k guys who had the pleasure to being in Marti heaven.

anotheroneofnone said...

I would probably explode in my pants if I so much as caught a real-life glimpse of her.

Anonymous said...

Playing with them would be great. Her chest is 1 in 1000. Really Hot.

Anonymous said...

Niplover-
Your right areola is red around the edges which means that someone has been feasting on that nipple. It's easy to imagine latching on and sucking as hard as humanly possible, your tit providing me sweet nectar. Stimulation for me, my cock is hard and I need to empty a load of sperm into your hungry mouth. I never tire looking at your tits Marti, I appreciate all the different poses that are posted here. You are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thereelguy45 said...

I wish I could feel my hands to hold them while I played with her nipples!