Tuesday, June 8, 2021

"Yeah, I Know"


 `   (I'm not sure why I chose this shot of Mom, but I do love these photos of someone photographing her.  And I like to imagine what's going through the head of that guy knowing that soon his camera would go down, his cock would come out, and he would have his way with the incredible body.)

I tried to write about what went on those 5 days last week, but that needs someone who writes like a poet or at least a novelist and I write like a reporter.  I'll leave it up to Roxy; she's certainly more of a poet than I.

What I do want to report on is how things went this (Tuesday) morning.  Maria, Gina, Daphne and Mandy all went back to the studio yesterday while Roxy and I stayed with Mom (and there's a story there, too).  Today, we all went into the studio.  Mom is returning to "interviewing" guys to play the college studs in the upcoming "Backview U" movies.  She had this guy scheduled from 8:00 to 11:00 this morning.  We film these "tests" so we can get a feel for how the guy performs in front of a camera, so Dana and I did the filming.  This 19-year-old cute guy comes into the room that contains only a couch and here's 4'10" me wearing the tiny pair of shorts and a tight white top showing off my 34H tits and 6'1" Dana wearing a tiny skirt, her gorgeous long legs looking perfect in her high heels, her beautiful early 30's face framed in her flaming red hair.  I'm sure he was wondering which one of us he was going to fuck when in walks Mom wearing this tiny outfit that left little to the imagination, her giant 38P cup tits practically bursting out.  The guy's wide open eyes and stunned expression when he saw were said more than words.  Mom briefly explained that she was to be the star of the movies and she was "interviewing" him to see if they were sexually compatible.  As she talked, she loosened her top and when she finished she let it fall, those incredible tits exposed, her nipples long and hard, droplets of milk on her nipples.  She went up to him, unzipped his pants, and pulled out his very long though kinda thin cock which was extremely hard, knelt in front of him, and took it all into her throat, even popping his smallish balls into her mouth to take him all.  Poor guy never had a chance and came quickly.

I don't think that stunned expression left his face the entire time as she sucked him, fucked him, titty-fucked him, fed him her tits and milk, squirted all over him.  He came 5 more times in the interview.  When the three hours were over, Mom thanked him, told him he passed beautifully and that she would see him on set soon.  Dana and I told him we would get him a copy of the videos we took as soon as he signed on to be in the movies.  Mom left the room smiling and bouncy, full of sexual vigor; this guy, 51 years her junior, looked exhausted, but happy and amazed at what had just happened.

I patted him on the shoulder as he got dressed.  "Yeah, I know, she's incredible," I assured him.

He just nodded - I think he was too stunned to say anything.

Michelle

10 comments:

Yojibearra said...

Just amazed.

Wookiee42 said...

Marti.. showing how badass she is by outdoing the youngns

Art said...

Marti is absolutely amazing. These images of you guys should be here as well. Please? Pretty please???

Anonymous said...

Bet that boy thought he could die happy after that, hell anyone would think that after getting a good round with Marti and her tits. Amazing story, and very happy that interviewing is starting off so well for you all. This series is going to be amazing.

Craig said...

Girls, you just get better and better. Love you all...

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

First off, I really enjoy your style of writing Michelle, you are to the point without being blunt. I understand your point and agree there is a sense of poetry to experiencing your incredible mother but there is also a beauty in the purity of your words. In your brevity you allow for a bit of imagination, by giving a more action oriented reporting you let us feel our own anticipation and excitement.

Second, I too like the photos of her being photographed. I've had the thought of sitting back with you watching as she poses for your beautiful Maria. Both of us getting turned on until we can't take it anymore, you taking Maria's camera away and me pulling Marti onto my lap. Of course it nearly always ends with you and Maria sucking her tits as she rides me.

Feelgood said...

Just seeing Marti in pictures kicks ass but seeing her in person is a whole other level of intensity 🤯🤯🤤🤤🤤

Oh and sorry this is late, I thought I commented already 🤦‍♂️

BigHoosierDaddy said...

I think stunned is probably the correct word

Cd4 said...

You know you could write a book as well!

thereelguy45 said...

You do an excellent job of describing events. Do the gentleman have to sign an NDA before filming? Otherwise he probably went out and told his buddies a story that they wouldn't believe.