Friday, June 11, 2021

Some Serious Hang


 Now can you just imagine that 18-year-old virgin from yesterday's post lying on his back with this body of Mom's crawling on top of him.  No, he didn't last long but he came (pun intended) back several times in his three hours with her.  (This pic is from a professional photo session.  The makeup artist, Daphne, smoothed away all Mom's freckles before the shoot but left what we refer to as her Great Red Spot at the outer upper side of her left areola.)

8 comments:

Art said...

Marti is always amazing. A virgin or even the most experienced guy wouldn't have no control over her.

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Envy and jealousy are ugly emotions so instead I have to choose to be happy for the young man and remain hopeful that someday I might get my chance and thankful for the generousness y'all show all of us by sharing your incredible lives and beautiful bodies.

Anonymous said...

Just... damn. Hope we get to hear all the interview stories, because the first one was fucking amazing, and being teased about the fun this 18 year old virgin had with Marti and her amazing tits is such a turn on too.

BigHoosierDaddy said...

She is gorgeous

Feelgood said...

That spot 🤗🤗🤗

Redmagnum79 said...

He's so lucky

thereelguy45 said...

Since I can't feel anything from my nipples down everything for me is oral. I would be orally fixated on everything on her body! That position is definitely a favorite of mine!!💜😍😘

ASkelly said...

Marti would be welcome to crawl over o me like that too.