Thursday, June 10, 2021

Sex Interview


I'm sexually interviewing another guy this morning to see if he'll fit as one of the 150 frat guys in the upcoming "Backview U" filming.  I'm getting a later than usual start because the guy works nights as a shelf stocker at a grocery store and had to run by his apartment to get cleaned up before coming (or should I say cumming) in for his interview.  He's only 18 and recently graduated from high school.  He moved here recently with a buddy and rented an apartment.  He starts college in the fall.  And, he has zero sexual experience. Maria, who interviewed him during a screening, said, however, that I would be happy with what he carried between his legs.

Anyway, it should be fun.  A guy with no experience getting fucked by me as two gorgeous, sexy women (Michelle and Maria) videotape it all - it should be quite an experience for us all.  I hope it goes well as we're having trouble filling the spots for guys who could believably portray college freshmen.

I hope I don't spoil him too much with my tits and blowjobs and cowgirl fucking; he is just 18 and has lots of sexual experiences ahead of him.

8 comments:

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Love the bath shot Sexy! You will be an extremely tough act to follow sexually, not just because of your impressive physical attributes either, your prowess is equally as impressive. I've said before that you seem to have your own version of ESP, Extra Sexual Perception. Meaning you are able to hone in on whatever it is that will bring your partner the most pleasure they have ever experienced.

Redmagnum79 said...

Wow he gets to start out with you he will be spoiled

Anonymous said...

The boy will truly be a man after this interview. Best first time ever for anyone.

Wookiee42 said...

The best way I could think of to be brought into manhood! I e lucky fellow.

Feelgood said...

I need to move to Florida and hopefully 🙏 get “spoiled”

Art said...

What the fuck? Why couldn't this have been when I was 18?

thereelguy45 said...

This will be a day that he will remember for the rest of his life. Every time he thinks about it he will probly get hard!👍💜

ASkelly said...

It sounds like a great start to a lifetime of sexual pleasure. I hope he has done well.