Friday, June 4, 2021

Lost in Them


 Ciao, Amanti, it is Maria.  You have not heard from me for some while, no?  Yet I had to write.  This thing I have seen the last few days is like none other.  This morning Roxy and My Michelle are going first on the tits but I will get to them soon as well.  Unfortunately, I have a board of directors' call this afternoon but they will let me go first as they know what I'm doing.  Dana will be here to take my place before she goes home to Gail and then Gina will join us so we will have four of us on the tits the rest of the weekend.

I chose to show you this photo again because it is one of my favorite that I took of Marti.  It was during a photo shoot so she has all her makeup on, but it is not that what makes this my one of my favorites.  I like it because the tits look especially huge (which they are of course) and her body look especially petite (which it is) and her legs very nice (which they are).

I find myself so wet as I watch Roxy and My Michelle handling the tits and nipples.  I will be there soon and I will become lost in them.

Ciao, Maria

10 comments:

Art said...

Absolutely gorgeous. You are all so lucky and all so very beautiful 😍

Feelgood said...

Talk about beautiful 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

It is an amazing photo of her, I love your work, you do such a great job capturing beauty. Thank you for sharing your incredible talents with all of us.

Anonymous said...

That picture is perfect! Marti just looks to fucking sexy and her tits beyond fucking perfect! You see pictures like that and think there is no way that woman is more then 40. Just perfection.

Cd4 said...

You have a very sinfull eye and erotic at the same time..You are very good at what you do.

David H said...

You're all so very lucky to have each other and to be so very good at sharing. Your passion for each other is remarkable but completely understandable 😀

Wookiee42 said...

That's one awesome shot! You're shots are always sexy, you know just how to capture Marti's erotic side!

Redmagnum79 said...

That is so hot

thereelguy45 said...

It's a beautiful picture of an amazing woman. You can truly appreciate the work she has done to getting herself into shape. Thank you for sharing this picture Maria!💜😘

ASkelly said...

It is an excellently posed shot, or I too am just lost in the sex appeal.