Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Michelle Birthday Short Update

Fuck, this is so fucking hot!!!   I can't take the time to explain in detail but we're in a very dark room except for the photography lights that are focused on Mom's body as she's tied to the couch.  She's nude while Maria, Roxy and I are dressed all in black.  Her tits are spewing milk; her cut is spewing juices.  We're all over her body, especially her tits.  I'm watching Maria and Roxy work those tits right now.  Roxy's so visual, so gentle with that big left tit.  Maria is physical, not being rough but taking control of the right tit.  Mom's moaning like crazy.  And, we've got all day and all night!

 Michelle

10 comments:

Wookiee42 said...

That is more than hot!

Sean89 said...

Awesome 👌

Art said...

Omg, omg, omg, omg!!!!!!!!!

Cd4 said...

Awesome.

Anonymous said...

Marty has the best ASS on the internet

Feelgood said...

I really hope we’ll see the pictures later

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fucking amazing sexy perfect scene.

Redmagnum79 said...

I hope you made a video of that

thereelguy45 said...

I'm so sorry I have missed your posts for some reason I couldn't access your blog. That sounds like an amazing time so glad you guys had so much fun!!!

Andre Clifton said...

Save some for the rest of us will you?