Thursday, June 24, 2021

Posing Returns


 (I know you were hoping for Roxy's big reveal on Mom's new turn; Roxy's working on it and being careful with it.  Hopefully she'll get it out to you later today.  In the meantime. . .)

I'm glad to write that Mom is getting back into doing professional photo shoots.  She hadn't done any since last summer (as I recall) before she fell ill last fall and decided to "retire" last winter, but her resurgence into the whole "Backview U" thing and consultations with Maria and Pops (Simon) on the twilight of her career has her deciding to do these photo shoots again.  And I think it's a great choice!  I mean, all the attention her body gets from a room full of professional photographers - who are usually shooting 20- and 30-somethings, lighting technicians, wardrobe and makeup artists (usually Daphne with maybe some technician help), etc., is wonderful for her spirits.  She did her first (and only, so far) session last month and came out of it all smiles and as bubbly as a teenager.  She kept saying she couldn't believe all the attention her 70-year-old body was receiving and we're like "Mom, have you looked at that body in a mirror lately?!"  All the hard work on her diet and exercise and, of course, those ever-growing tits and nipples, has adult industry photographers clamoring to photograph her.  (We don't publish other photographers' work here for infringement reasons; we manage to sneak a few photographs ourselves to show - not as good as theirs, but not bad.  Don't you agree?)

It's so good to see her so happy.  It's been a long road since Jake got sick and died.  She, Roxy, Michelle and I visited his grave this past Monday and Mom handled it better than any time in the past 18 months since his passing.  He always loved to watch her posing for photographers; he would approve that she is doing it again.

(Now let me go harass Roxy again. . .)

10 comments:

Art said...

I'll take your "non professional" pics, thank you, since Marti makes any picture perfect 🥰

NorthNJMale said...

omg what am amazing pic....all that hard work does show...thank you for sharing it with us.

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Professional or not, posed or casual, any and all photos of Marti are absolutely welcomed and greatly appreciated. If these professional shoots make her happy than I am all for it. If posing for you, Maria, & Roxy makes her happy than I'm all for that too, I just want her to be happy and enjoy life. She has an amazing body no matter her age.

Anonymous said...

Niplover-
Come climb on my hard cock, slowly start milking my cock with your juicy pussy. You present your hard nipples to my hungry mouth, I suck them, I make love to them with my swirling tongue. OMG Marti, so fucking hot!

anotheroneofnone said...

I am so glad that she's feeling so much better! Congratulations!

Feelgood said...

I was hoping to see Roxy too but just Marti is a very great replacement, I’m sure Jake is very happy seeing mom do what she loves

Wookiee42 said...

It's awesome Marti felt amazing after the shoot. As we all know, professional or candid shots Marti is ALWAYS peak smoke show! We all hope she continues to grace us with these glimpses into your lives. Not gonna lie would kill to see a photo of Roxy and Marti. But any pics are amazing

BigHoosierDaddy said...

She is the epitome of feminine sexuality

thereelguy45 said...

She is a Marvel and a work of art. Her body is incredible and I'm glad she shares with us. I wish there was a sign up sheet so I could get in line to take pictures!

ASkelly said...

Previously, she mentioned getting help practice her posing. It seems to have been paying off.