Monday, June 28, 2021

Don't Waste a Drop


(I know you're all waiting for Roxy's post about Mom's new, ummm, skill [?], but this ain't it.  I've read what she's written so far and it will be the longest and hottest prose ever written here, so, please, it will be worth the wait.)

While we're all waiting on Roxy, here's a photo from just last night.  Mom was sitting on the edge of the bed leaning back, supporting herself with her hands on the bed behind her.  I was on her right side while Roxy was on her left.  As Roxy and I held up her milky right tit, Maria took this photo.

One of the things I find so hot when the four of us do something like this is that Mom acts like she's one of us (at least when she doesn't slip into SBO).  By that I mean she talks about the nipple, the tit, the milk, the areola as opposed to my nipple or my tit, etc.  In other words she treats them like they're not hers but are something in and of themselves unrelated to her, things that have a life of their own that just happened to take up residence on her chest.  That way, she's a part of us, a part of Roxy, Maria and I and is amazed at the sexuality of THE tits.  It's kinda subtle, but way sexy!

And speaking of sexy, damn that milk is hot as fuck.  This is sex-generated milk, breast cum if you will, the tits' gift to the four of us.  And the four of us wouldn't dare waste a drop of it!

Michelle

 

14 comments:

Feelgood said...

I love ❤️‍πŸ”₯that Marti is a fan of herself 😈🀩😈🀩

Andre Clifton said...

To be able to praise those milky orbs of heaven would be blissful.

Anonymous said...

Marti your chest is incredible.

Anonymous said...

I just cam this morning to your chest.

Art said...

Marti, to have any amount of time with you would simply be amazing. You are definitely wonder woman πŸ’‹

Redmagnum79 said...

That's a hot story I just love it

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

MMM Absolutely amazing pic! If it wasn't so damn sexy to see it dribble down her nipple onto her huge tit I'd want every drop in my mouth. Licking it off her beautiful boobs is close enough for me though.

Wookiee42 said...

It's just right to refer to them as entities in their own right. They are imo THE Tits.

BigHoosierDaddy said...

It would definitely cure a thirst

Anonymous said...

Niplover-
OMG let me catch that before it falls and is wasted. I'd love to latch on and suck all the milk the tit has to offer!!!!!!!

thereelguy45 said...

This picture of her nipple looks like the Devil's tower in Wyoming! My tongue would climb the tower in an instant and devour that wonderful milk!

Cd4 said...

That is so fucking πŸ”₯. To have it that close and not being to touch it is mean and usually cruel punishment and you should be spanked.

Cd4 said...

You had them for a week was it? How close did you get to 3" or was it 4?

Erik the Viewing Squid said...

Now those are THE absolute best tits ready for me to suck on!