Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Marti's Milk


 And here's the promised Marti lactation pic.  I held out her tit and Michelle snapped the photo.  If you look closely you will see 5 droplets coming from different ducts.  Actually we've counted as many as 9 drops from 9 different ducts.  In this picture several drops coalesced into bigger ones.

When I first met Marti a year ago, the milk would stream out.  These days it's more of a dripping (unless you squeeze her tits) but it can pretty much last all day!

I don't think I need to write any more about this picture - it speaks all by itself!

10 comments:

Art said...

Now I'm thirsty. Absolutely incredible and so sexy. 🥰

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

It speaks volumes Roxy! Awesome shot!

Feelgood said...

Yes!!!!!! I can’t remember the last time we had such a great picture 🤤😈🤩 (ok my memory function isn’t the best)

Wookiee42 said...

So sexy, beading up like that.. mmmmm

Borny77 said...

Have a bit of a dry mouth can I use your faucet please? <3

Anonymous said...

Niplover-
Hold a place in line for me Marti, I need the nourishment. Sooooo fucking hot!

Redmagnum79 said...

It would make my day to have a drink of her milk

BigHoosierDaddy said...

Nothing better than getting milk straight from the source

Anonymous said...

So much milk to share.
Find me on Tumblr, FredGarvin05

thereelguy45 said...

It does make me nostalgic when I 1st saw her lactation pictures. I'm so happy to see she is lactating again. Makes me want to tilt my whchair back and feed all day! Lol