Friday, June 25, 2021

Patience, Patience


 Another photo of Mom from a professional photo shoot, though I took this one.  It's kind of a back view but with a twist that really shows off the size of that left breast of hers.

I know many of you are waiting for Roxy's post which will, eventually, reveal to you what we're calling the "New Marti" (for Roxy), "New Mama" (for Maria), or "New Mom" (for me).  I've read what Roxy has written so far and it will be worth the wait - so fucking hot.  This change has reopened negotiations on the "Backview U" series - and prompted us to look for another name.

But I'm getting ahead of the story.  Patience, patience. . .

9 comments:

Feelgood said...

Now I really barely wait🤯🤯

BigHoosierDaddy said...

She is spectacular

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

It doesn't take a pro to take amazing photographs of such a sexy model! Really looking forward to reading about the new goings on.

Art said...

Marti is just so amazing from any angle 😍

Wookiee42 said...

Amazing as always. Never fails to bouy my spirits visiting this page and seeing Marti ( or Roxy Michelle and Maria) so thank you all very much

Yojibearra said...

Just beautiful

Redmagnum79 said...

I'll be here for the rest of the story and I can't wait

Anonymous said...

Take these panties off mom ... she has a great ass

Andre Clifton said...

That one it could feed dozens.