Tuesday, April 12, 2022

A Chest Deposit


   Here's a quick post before I go to sleep - I was getting facefucked until 4:30 this morning!  The quality is kinda poor here cause it's a small portion of a bigger photo but I had to cut a lot out as it showed too much of a couple of the other men.  Anyway, just wanted to show you that not all of their > 100 cumshots a day have been blown into my mouth or down my throat (though most have by far).  Almost all the rest ended up on my tits like this one after a tit fuck.

OK, off to bed for me.  Gotta get some sleep if I'm to keep up with these horny guys!

Michelle

10 comments:

Art said...

Very hot 🔥, just fantastic 😍

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Awesome photo Michelle! As hot as it would be to cum right into your hungry mouth I don't know that I'd be able to resist the urge to shoot every load all over your beautiful boobs. Especially knowing you would lick every bit of it up.

Feelgood said...

It doesn’t matter when it’s cropped and who could resist unloading on those tits when it’s not down the throat

Wookiee42 said...

Man I love titfucking pictures. Tits like yours and most of the girls there are made for fucking and cumming on. God that's hot

Cum tributer said...

This picture is my dream come true with you Michelle

Anonymous said...

Michelle I actually had to masturbate to this picture

NorthNJMale said...

OMG i would love to have an account at that bank to make my deposits lol....thank you for sharing and hope yall are having a blast

Andre Clifton said...

That's a good target to hit.

Bill said...

What I would do to trade places with that guy. I'd love to shoot all over Michelle. What a great pic to jerk off to.

One Savannah Scorpio said...

Spelling my name across THOSE breasts will forever be on my bucket list.
(swoon ...)