Sunday, April 10, 2022

A Picture of Maria and Thoughts of Michelle


 Hey everyone!  It's Michelle writing and that lovely lady sucking her own nipple is, of course, my beautiful wife Maria.  She is being so understanding over my time with the BOMT - as we've said so many times here, trust is sexy and trust is gorgeous!

Now, as for me, Maria told me of the conversation between her, Marti, Daphne and Four.  I am moved by their depth of feeling for me and I can mirror some of those same feelings towards them.  It is for sure that we need to talk, all of us. But not today.  I just want to let the physical and emotional waves of their desire and love and, yet, lust to surround me, lifting me up instead of drowning me, and carrying me to places I've never been.  Their cocks and cum and my mouth and throat are conduits to share ourselves openly and with feelings deeper and different than any I've ever shared with a man and, from their own, different for any they've ever shared with a woman.  The intensity of their throat fucking me is matched if not succeeded by the intensities of this thing that we share and, apparently, an intensity of feeling we share as well.

OK, enough of that.  We'll have that needed conversation between now and Thursday night when Maria, Mom, Roxy and now apparently Daphne get - the then we'll have to have that conversation again with them included.  Oh, and by the way, since Four offered to Daphne to come with Maria, Mom and Rosy, he texted them back asking them to invite all the ladies.  Next weekend is getting more and more interesting, though I don't know how many of the ladies will come.

Now for the fun part of this post - well that hot picture of Maria notwithstanding.  Those 20 guys throat fucked me continuously until they at last agreed - at 5:00 am no less! - we needed to stop and get some sleep.  I climbed into bed at 5:30 and immediately went to sleep.  At 12:30 this early afternoon I will go out again to meet them and again offer my mouth and throat freely and with excitement.  But first, when I go out to meet them for the day, they want to finally take a short break from my throat to just sit on the back deck and talk a bit, but a talk for fun not to discuss deeper matters, I hope.  I mean I really haven't met Eleven through Twenty though I know their cocks and cum VERY well.  But, now that I think of it, I don't even know what those ten guys look like!  They told me before I went to bed early this morning that they had each cum in my throat at least 6 times and some of them more than that!  So that's somewhere north of 120 cum shots, almost all delivered straight to my open mouth, though a few were spewed on my tits which, of course, I licked clean usually with one of them holding my tit up to my mouth.  I don't think I said more than a dozen words all day yesterday, from 10:00 am to 5:00 am the next day though a lot of moans were fucked out from my mouth as the air was pushed out of me with each thrust of their cocks.  But I heard some of what they said and, God, their words just drove my passion further.  "I can't believe I'm already hard again.  My cock hasn't performed like this since I turned 20!"  Or maybe "I can't believe I have blasted my load this many times today.  She is so fucking hot!"  Or "She's the best - the best ever!  Gentlemen, we have found what we were looking for and never thought we'd find!"

I am loving this!  Was this - and my love for Maria - what I was born to do all along?  I hope so!   When Maria told me they wanted to extend this for a third week - if they can move a few things around in their lives outside of this house - I nearly came myself!  I do so hope that extra week works out!

So I'm going to go shower and put on the tiny little outfit they bought for me and wanted me to wear today.  I heard them say there was something special they wanted to do to me on Tuesday.  Can't wait to find out what that will be!

5 comments:

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

I really dig it when Maria steps in front of the camera, she is fucking sexy as hell. Sounds like you are on your way to discovering that amazing state of being Sexually Blissed Out which is very, very exciting! The updates from your ongoing adventures are always hot and leave me wanting to read even more. Thank you for taking the time to keep us posted.

Wookiee42 said...

Nothing more to say than this is so steaming hot. Picture and your experience

Art said...

Extremely hot pic of Maria. Michelle, Michelle, Michelle, what can I say? You are just too fucking hot. And all they want is your mouth???? Smfh? Seriously? 😘😘😘

Feelgood said...

I’d have agree with TMH and Art. The stories and pictures!!! And I’m sure you have some stories you just haven’t had time to write

Niplover said...

Sooo HOT!