Saturday, April 2, 2022

Q1 2022 in Review

I thought it might be fun to look back through Q1 (meaning first 3 months) of 2022 and post the most popular photos in terms of number of views and number of comments here at MMMM.  I'll also put up the three most popular (Notes = Favorited + Reblogged)  photos from Tumblr.  For the comments part I'm only including your comments (not ours), I'm not counting Anonymous comments, and whenever there was more than one comment by the same viewer it only counts as 1.

So, here ya go. . .

Most Viewed MMMM

(Listed 1, 2, 3)


 

Most Comments MMMM

(All these had the same number of comments.  The last one on this list is a photo of Zin, the next to the last is my tits with Zin underneath, the rest are me.)







 

Photos with the Most Notes Tumblr

(The first one was by far the most notes.  The other two, one of me and one of Zin were actually tied.  I'm showing the second one first as it appeared on Tumblr with digital pasties of my nipples and then as it appeared here on MMMM with nipples showing.) 





8 comments:

Feelgood said...

I noticed the most viewed feature your nipples 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

lestan gragon'vault said...

Awesome! I would see that photoset and the videos..

Myspurs said...

Nice to see your face xxxx
Wish you in uk

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Easy to see why these shots elicited the most response, they are all incredible. There is a nice mix of photos from different times and a wonderful array of poses and outfits. It would be nigh impossible to choose a favorite but the bungee boob bondage definitely jumps out to me but then so does the jean shorts and super nipples does too, and all the shots of you letting them hang are fucking spectacular Sexy!

anotheroneofnone said...

Fuck. This is pure spank bank. Wonderful!

Niplover said...

It doesn't matter how many times I see pictures of you Marti, always stimulating, always fucking HOT! Thanks for sharing your life with us.
PS. Love the bungee cords!

Art said...

Just an incredible group of pictures Marti.

Wookiee42 said...

Great all around selection we all seem to love. Mainly your nipples (as it should be!)