Friday, April 1, 2022

Guardala (Look at It)!


 Ciao amanti, it is Maria though I know you were sure and that is a closeup taken by Kaatje of me sucking Ms. Marti's huge right breast. Guardala!  It is twice my head or more!  Marti had got to our garden setting photoshoot early and I was almost ready for her but some photographers were still setting up with my direction, but Marti looked too good in her sundress!  It tied around her neck.  I asked Lin to finish with the photographers and I untied the top of the sundress and let the tits out.  I took the right one and began to suck.  Kaatje held the left one for Daphne to suck.  Marti put her hands back of her head so we could see and have all her tits as Roxy took a few photos with her phone.  In private I am sure Marti would have blissed out, but here she kept talking to the other photographers even as we did as we wished with those magnificent tits.  Lin had to push everyone else there to finish preparations for the photoshoot as everyone wanted to watch what Daphne, Kaatje and I were doing!

When they were done, we put Marti's top back up and the photoshoot went on.  We finished early so others got a chance to suck the tits, too!

Arrivederci

6 comments:

Art said...

A very intense look. One that I know everyone who has ever seen Marti's tits would love to share. 😍😍

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

The temptation of THE TITS is absolutely irresistible Maria so it is understandable that you just had to get your hands and mouth on them. The pure sexual magnetism of Marti would draw out the desires of even the most prudish. I'm sure the others were happy to work quickly so they too could share in the wondrousness of THE TITS!

Feelgood said...

Wish we could’ve seen both you and Daphne sucking together on those beauties 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

Myspurs said...

Love to suck all over

Wookiee42 said...

How can anyone resist the Marti tits!! Those photographers must have quite the "hard" time staying focused on set up when there is such a display going on. So wish I could just attack her tits with my mouth and hands. To watch her face as the bliss takes over

Niplover said...

So jealous, would love to suckle you Marti.