Friday, April 8, 2022

Almost Here

  

I am so fucking excited!

Yeah, it's me, Michelle, and that's me in the photo strutting my stuff by one of the several pools at our studio complex.  I guess because of my relationship to the guys of the BOMT (see earlier posts if you don't know what the BOMT is) I am boiling over with a joyful self confidence because I would not usually show off like this, but I've taken to going on nude dips in the pools in the afternoons and it draws quite an audience!  And I give them plenty of eye fulls!  I just want to share my enthusiasm for life with as many people as I can.

Anyway, back to the BOMT.  I got a wonderful call from some of them last night; they were already at the beach house where I'll be spending the next 2+ weeks with them.  They asked me if they could pick me up earlier than originally planned, like 10:00 am instead of 6:00 pm or so.  I practically squealed YES!  And so, let's see, it's around 5:00 am now so only 5 more hours!  Fortunately, Mom has a dawn photo shoot here at our "farm" and should be done by 8:30 or 9:00 because I really want the guys to meet her, Maria, and Roxy.  The only hiccup is that the guys don't want to show their faces to too many people so we agreed to meet them at what we jokingly call the "out house" -

Hey everyone, this is Dana inserting this bit into Michelle's post - that is if you've been able to take your eyes off her body.  I had promised to explain our living complex to you but have been so busy as Marti's editor that, well, I didn't get to it.  So here's a condensed version.  You long time followers may remember the house in the country that Marti and Daniel owned several years ago; it was where the WFMC [We Fucked Marti Club] would meet.  Marti and Daniel expanded it some while they owned it adding a pool and expansive deck.  When the WFMC broke up - temporarily as it turned out - and Marti and Daniel got divorced, she sold the house to her dear friend Doc and we moved into the downtown high rise condo where we pretty much bought out the entire penthouse floor [and where Ruthie still lives in one of the smaller two bedroom units].  When we - and, of course, by we I mostly mean Marti - decided to expand our ladies group, Doc found us this wonderful space back out in the countryside that had an old antebellum mansion as its centerpiece as well as a small guest house. Back before the great recession a developer bought the land - lots of acreage - and planned to build an upscale housing development.  He got the demo house almost finished when the recession hit.  The property sat growing weeds for years until Marti bought it and had the big house brought back to life [where several of us - Marti, Roxy, Michelle, Maria, Daphne, Zin, Kaatje, Gail and myself - live] as well as the guest house where Becca now lives.  She had the unfinished house completed and Gina, July, and Mandy live there now.  Marti had a second house built which we mostly use as a studio but it's also where Vera and Lin live.  [Lacy still lives in town with Harry.]  In the mean time, Doc bought most of the penthouse apartments from Marti and she in return bought back the WFMC house which Doc - exceeding wealthy as he is - had turned it into quite a beautiful, large and very private estate.  So probably what I most wanted to get to is that though it's about a 15 minute drive from our homes to the WFMC house using county and state roads, the two properties almost back up to each other, separated by what once was a pine tree farm.  Marti paid too much but bought the tree farm so that we now own a contiguous piece of property from our houses through the old pine forest to the WFMC house.  We connected it with a gravel road and from our house to the WFMC house is only about five minutes by golf cart through some lovely wooded areas and ponds.

Whew - back to Michelle's story. . .

 

Thanks, Dana!

So, yeah, the "out house" was the WFMC house; we call it the "out house" because it's out and away from the other four houses.  It's gated and even has a gate within a gate.  So that's where we'll meet them and where I'll introduce them to Mom, Maria and Roxy.  Well, not really introduce them because I don't know any of their real names.  I'm not sure what we'll do from 10:00 to 6:00 when we leave on the 3 hour drive to the beach house but I'm sure we'll think of something!

One last thing because I guess my next post will be from the beach house and with an aching jaw.  Our Agency still demands I take enough time to sleep and rest but since things went so well last time I was with these guys with an 8 hour sleep break they're letting me reduce that to 7 hours.  So that's 17 hours a day with 18 guys with huge cocks!

Oh, damn, one more thing.  Remind me to tell you what I did the last few days to prepare for this trip and the serious face fucking I'll get.  I think it's hot as fuck - hope you will, too! 

5 comments:

Andre Clifton said...

I am pretty excited to hear about this latest throat trip. I'm exceedingly happy at how excited you are about it. Are they planning on keeping it at 18 or will some more be added?

Art said...

Omg sounds incredible Michelle. And a beautiful pic. And thank you Dana for the architectural description. 🥰🥰🥰

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Awesome shot, your afternoon dips would be daily required viewing for me Michelle, fuck you're fucking sexy! And you certainly know how to build anticipation for your new posts too.

The estate that THE TITS built seems perfect for such an incredible group of women.

Niplover said...

Sooo Hot Michelle. It looks as if your nipples are growing longer, all that constant sucking on them will pay off. Need help with that?

Wookiee42 said...

Damn you are positively giddy! Your excitement makes us excited for you (in more than one way hahaha)!!

Also glad to hear from Dana regarding the (quite amazing sounding) housing and studio setup.

As for this picture... Great goddamn are you so ridiculous hot!