Monday, April 11, 2022

I Get It Down with a Litte Help From My Friends


 The guy behind me is holding my head helping to force this monster cock down my throat.  It went all the way in!  That cock is causing some major face distortion as it inches its way in.

Hey everyone, Michelle (of course).  It was another fantastic day here with the BOMT - actually better than fantastic.  Roxy let it drop in her last post that the guys were trying to work it out to keep me an additional week - that' 3 whole weeks plus a couple days.  Their internal agreement was that at least 15 of them had to be able to stay here.  Some 10 of them immediately said yes while others had to see what they could do.  I am very happy to say that late yesterday afternoon the fifteenth guy confirmed he was staying!  So an extra week it is!  It didn't take long for a 16th guy to also confirm.  By the time we disbanded to get some sleep (about 3:30 am) 18 of them were committed to it!  Hopefully the last two will find their way to stay as well.  Anyway, when that fifteenth confirmation came through, they actually stopped fucking my mouth and we celebrated.  I hugged and kissed each of them and the atmosphere around us became light and merry.  The champagne came out and someone cranked up the grill to make a bunch of hamburgers.  I didn't eat any - my tummy was full of cum - and grazed on a few munchies, though it was some very tasty champagne.  They were all dressed during the dinner party while I just wore my little undies and my heels.  Their eyes enjoyed that - and their hands!  Before it got dark the dinner party was over and the throat stuffing party resumed.  Even with an additional week added on they still fucked my throat with enormous urgency.

Wanted to make a quick remark on a comment left to me by Art (thanks, Art!)  He wrote "Michelle, Michelle, Michelle, what can I say? You are just too fucking hot. And all they want is your mouth???? Smfh? Seriously?"  (I had to look it up to know what smfh meant, 😃)  I think, Art, if it was one or two (or three or four) guys then I do think a more around the world use and penetration of my body would be much better.  But with 20 guys, and, especially 20 very well hung guys, the intensity of the sex being so focused on that one very sexy act - two if you count the cum swallowing as a separate thing - multiplies the intensity, desire, and need - at least it does to me and, I'm pretty sure, them, too.  In my view being deepthroated is the most intense sexual act their is and the most personal because it's so consuming.  I don't even think I would feel one of their cocks if it was in my pussy when one of those monsters is in my throat.  I think if vaginal sex were added it would just detract from the overwhelming experience we're all finding.

Does that make sense?

I will say after the dinner party last evening and the resumption of the face fucking they did add nipple sucking a breast play to the scene.  Plus all the photographing (thousands of pics) and video recording is, in a way, a sex act, too.  But the nipple play and photographing add to the sexiness whereas pussy fucking would detract from it - at least from my point of view.  Again, intensity and focus are the two main words here.

Well, there will be lots more to write about and lots more pics to share during the three weeks, but I'd better get some sleep so my jaw and throat (and tits) will be ready for what will be happening in about another six hours!

5 comments:

Art said...

Michelle I guess only you can judge the intensity, the feeling of how it is for you when you are deepthroating them. I guess I was projecting a bit as my own feelings of sexual intensity during sex are being deep inside a woman, and while I see that you are definitely getting off on the transfer of control, which isn't a bad thing, I personally crave that run up to a woman's orgasm during sex, you know what I'm describing? Anyhow I'm just writing on and on. Bottom line: have fun,be safe. Love you. 💋

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

The excitement you have for these BOMT adventures comes through loud and clear in every post Michelle, it is awesome. I can understand your perspective on how remaining so focused on your throat amplifies the intensity but I gotta say, I see where Art is coming from too. You're fucking gorgeous! Absolutely sexy all over, from head to toe, and everywhere in between and I'd want to explore every inch of you.

You've mentioned how many loads they are feeding you, but I am curious if you get off from being throat fucked.

Feelgood said...

I just wonder what the guys mst think of when they’re stuffing your throat and cumming

Wookiee42 said...

Damn! I definitely understand the erotic nature of the deep focus on one specific act. A little more so as I'm an oral centric person myself. But as art and TMH pointed out the desire to explore the depths of your full body is strong.

And I second TMHs question if do you get off from the throat fucking?

Anonymous said...

Such a hot slut