Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Oops! Happily Distracted


 There is something amiss in this photo.  Can you spot it?

This picture was taken at almost the same time as the photo Maria posted of me back on March 1 (which, by the way, got more likes and reblogs over on Tumblr than any photo I've posted there in a long time); this was just taken by a different photographer from a different angle.  The photosession was going well even with fifteen or so photographers crammed into the same room with their equipment and assistants.  I moved around the room posing in my usual awkward way in front of the windows, sitting on chairs, leaning against the desk, etc.  When I got next to one of the couches, I leaned over and put my hands on the back of the couch to let my tits dangle.  Dozens of photos were taken before Maria stopped everything, went to the couch, and took that ugly goldish blanket off.  It was a blanket that we put on the couch because our dog Sax likes to get on the couch to nap!  I had been so excited by posing for all the appreciative eyes and lenses that I hadn't noticed the blanket.  I guess everyone else was distracted by something else they were staring at.  Wonder what that - or rather those - could be!?!

Marti (OYO)

6 comments:

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

The blanket, while not the most attractive, doesn't take away from the photo, THE TITS definitely draw all the attention so it isn't a big deal really. I do appreciate Maria's attention to detail and artistic eye so I certainly understand wanting it removed.

Wish you were leaning over me, dangling your wondrous boobs in my face, teasingly brushing your hard nipples across my cheeks. Then smothering me, letting me feel their full weight on my face. What a way to start my day, thanks Sexy!

Feelgood said...

Personally I didn’t notice the blanket. I only noticed the tits but only one nipple was showing obviously I thought the missing nipple was amiss

Wookiee42 said...

Untill you pointed it out I didn't even realize there was a blanket in the background. The pendulous breasts kinda dominate all the attention. Especially those gorgeous thick nipples

Niplover said...

My favorite pose Marti would love to have you riding my cock with those nipples in my hungry mouth!

Art said...

Just incredible and simply gorgeous Marti. Words just aren't able to really capture the beauty and grandeur of your tits. 😘😘😘

Andre Clifton said...

The eyecatcher we're working non-stop I see. Good eye Maria. With all the attention on the tits it's not hard to see why they would miss it or not mind it in the background.