Saturday, April 9, 2022

A Michelle Blowjob Amimated GIF

 



 Good morning everyone!  It's Michelle and here is an animated G\gif of me with a cock plunging my mouth from last night.  My first gif here I believe!  I decided to post the original then the same one just closer to my mouth.  This guy's cock wasn't one of the fattest but it had to be nearly a foot long!  I love how in the top gif you can see how he's using his hand to feel his cock inside my throat pounding me.

(I'm going to pick this story up starting when we arrived at the Beach House.  I think Roxy will write about what happened at our house - and what happened was hot as hell!)

We pulled into the driveway of the Beach House around 8:45 last night.  Their initial thought was to blindfold me on the trip so I would have no idea where we were going, but they decided since I was going to have cocks in my throat all the way that I wouldn't be looking out they windows.  They were right!  Anyway, when we turned into the long driveway going from the road to the huge house one of the guys was working my throat but hadn't cum yet.  (Well, he had already cum a half dozen times or more that day, but he just meant this last time before we went to the house.)  So they stopped the car and he pulled me such that he was standing outside the limo door and my head was hanging over the edge of the seat as I lay supine across the seat.  He soon finished, but one guy noted that we were supposed to be at the house at 9:00 and it was only 8:50 and he wanted to try me in that position, promising he would blow his load in my mouth before 9:00.  He did.

Right at 9:00 they pulled the limo up to the sidewalk leading up some stairs to the front door.  (I won't go into any details about the house now; they'll be plenty of time for that soon enough.)  I was met at the door by the guy I recognized as Two.  (I had begun just naming the guys by a number since I didn't know their real names; I assigned them One through Twenty; One through Ten were the first ten guys from the previous two weeks; Eleven through Twenty were the new guys.)  I was still only wearing the tiny panties and heels I was wearing at our house; the rest of me was still nude.  Two lead me straight from the foyer into an expansive great room with lots of windows facing the Gulf.  We didn't stop to say hello to anyone standing there.  He led me down a long hallway to what I guess was the master suite.  From there we went through a door and out onto a beautiful patio.  Oddly enough, the patio was surrounded by a tall privacy fence hiding it from the sea, but that's about all I had time to see.  The patio was covered in soft pads and had several large chairs, a couple of couches, and even a small bed.  Perfect for fucking a girl's mouth.  Two gently pushed me to me knees and then a huge hard cock was in my throat.  I knew it was Nine even though I never saw his face.

For the next five hours I don't think I ever went more than about 20 seconds without a cock in my mouth and throat and those 20 second breaks were mostly to pour, from pint jars, cum that they had been saving up for me. I never saw their faces during those five hours, but I knew One through Ten just by the feel of their cocks and the taste of their cum.  I was also very familiar with the cocks and cum from Eleven through Fourteen who were at our house and who had banged my face thoroughly already.  Fifteen through Twenty were the new cocks.  The one in the gif above was one of those.  I lost count of all the explosions of cum in those five hours - fifty maybe?!?  And the cameras!  I'm guessing each guy had one and hearing all the clicking as the cameras shot photos and the lightning of the flashes from the cameras added an extra thrill to the night, especially catching from the corners of my eyes guys moving in for extreme closeups of cocks plunging my mouth out.  Some flashes were from further away telling my my whole body, shaking as it must have been from the face fucking, was being photographed.  But there were video cameras, too - several of them - all focused on me.  In those five hours there had to be pictures taken in the thousands and 20 - 30 hours of video: all of me - all for them.

But what I think I'll always remember were their voices and words.  Not just from the one who was fucking my throat at the time, but the words of others.  Though the cocks were plunging into my face hard and fast and nonstop, the words were wonderful, full of admiration and praise, kindness and gentleness, friendship and love.  Yeah, I had to emphasize that last word because, emotionally, that's what I heard most distinctly coming from their mouths and what my heart felt emanating from theirs.

At 2:00 am, the group disbanded to wherever each was going to sleep while Four, who was the one most in charge at our house, led me to my room.  Twelve was behind us carrying my little suitcase which held mostly toiletries - and a framed photo of Maria and another one of Mom and Roxy together - a little piece of home.  Four promised, in the morning, to introduce me to the six guys that I hadn't met yet tough I knew those six cocks well by now.  I asked him if that could wait for lunch because I wanted to pick up where we left off last night.

He promised.

 

4 comments:

Feelgood said...

Talk about hot🤩🤤😈😋

Wookiee42 said...

You are a sexual marvel Michelle. What a gif! What a mouth and throat! Lucky lucky men to have access to such a smoking hot woman.

Art said...

Just incredible. 😍

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

You sure set quite a precedent for yourself with these gifs Michelle, though I am even more certain you'll have no problem surpassing them should you decide to share more.

Sounds like your time with the BOMT is going exactly how you hoped it would and I look forward to more hot posts about your time together with them. Just keep having fun Gorgeous!