Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Zin, It's Time


 These gorgeous gams belong to the youngest lady in our group - my grandniece Zin.  And tomorrow is her big day: she officially loses her oral and vaginal virginity, at least as far as real cocks go.  She's had all kinds of toys both places and has had several ladies - me included - eat her out good, a favor which she offers happily and greedily.  She's stroked a few dicks and has had them blow loads on her and in her mouth.  So, no, she's no innocent little girl.  But she thought she was a lesbian but that arose because of a distrust of men not because she is naturally gay.  I expect she will be a tru bisexual after tomorrow.  She's going with us to visit Michelle and her BOMT group and she's eager to try out their monster cocks.

Zin is playing the 18 year-old me in my The Life of Marti series and tomorrow we're filming the loss of my virginity, bot oral and vaginal.  And do you remember who I lost my virginity to?  I've kept it fairly secret over the years, maybe mentioning it casually though I've written about it a little more in my Relations with Relations blog.  Two days after my birthday, on Monday, September 2, 1968 my brother Chris tried to rape me.  My tits were huge (maybe H cups?), my waist thin, and my ass prominent and Chris was a horny 21-year-old.  Chris had a little repair shop for small engines and appliances; he was good with his hands but was never good in school - I helped him even back then though I was 2 grades behind him.  When he opened his little shop I worked with him a couple hours a day - more on Saturdays - to keep that side of his business sane.  On that Monday - it was Labor Day so I didn't have school and went in to help him all day - he approached me in the morning, reached to me and ripped open my blouse and pulled down my bra.  Chris is a very tall, very large, very strong, somewhat overweight guy - I was helpless before him but even still I tried to hide my breasts with my hands and arms.  I really was defenseless.

Then, I looked at him.  He was staring in awe at my breast even a I tried to hide them.  And that's when it came over me for really the first time in my life.  Even though he was being cruel to me - as he sometimes did in other ways - that look in his eyes wasn't mean or angry, it was astonished and full of wonder at what he saw.  And I felt like a woman for the first time.

I lowered my hands and gave into him.

It felt like Chris was making love to my tits as he caressed them and sucked my nipples.  It felt good; it felt right even though I knew it wasn't.  I didn't like Chris but I loved what he was doing.  God, it felt good.  I let him have my tits, the part of me he most craved, and he took them.

I had never seen a dick.  What I knew about them I mostly learned from other girls in school.  But I knew enough to know that they get erect when excited and I could see Chris's pants pushed out and I knew he was hard.  The girls talked about how much guys liked blowjobs so that was what I wanted to give Chris in return.  I went to my knees, unzipped his pants, reached in, and. . .

Oh my God!  The girls in school had talked about the size of guys' penises, that you were lucky if you could find one 6 inches long.  I had found one much, much longer.  And much fatter than I would have ever expected.  And it was so hard, and so wet, though I didn't know what precum was at the time.  I took that monster cock - a cock I still rate as one of the two biggest I've ever had and, remember, I've had over 11,000 of them.

I put it in my mouth.  It was so big and I to open my mouth as wide as I could.  I could make get a fourth of it in my mouth.  I used both my hands to stroke the other three fourths, his gigantic balls bouncing as I did.

He didn't last long.  He blasted an amazing huge load in my mouth, he certainly blows some of the biggest loads I've ever had.  I swallowed.  I liked it.  I wanted more but he said it would take awhile to reload.

I went with him that day to pick up someone's lawn mower for him to repair.  I couldn't keep my hands off his cock as he drove out into the country.  I lifted my shirt and played with my tits which he enjoyed watching.  As we were returning to his shop, I asked him to pull over at a small abandoned park by a creek.  In the grass by the creek, hidden from the road by trees, I pulled him down, pulled out his huge cock, stripped myself until I work nothing at all, got on top of him, put him inside me, and fucked him.  My virginity was gone.

And that's what Zin will be acting out.  We searched and searched for a guy whose dick would be as big as Chris's to give things a sense of magnitude.  We found a guy to play the part.  He is big, but not quite as long as Chris and definitely not as thick.  It would have to do.

Until we, especially Maria and Simon who were in charge of the movie, decided to use this young guy to act like Chris but that on dick closeups and for the penetration of Zin's mouth and pussy, we were going to use the real Chris's cock.  Maria and Lin felt they could use camera tricks and some makeup to make the switch unnoticeable and would only focus the camera on Chris's monster dick and huge balls as they take away Zin's virginity.  My grandniece; my brother Chris's own granddaughter. . .

It's a good thing Zin has been practicing penetrating her mouth and cunt with some very large rubber toys.  She'll be more ready for what she's going to get than I was all those 43 years ago.

12 comments:

Wookiee42 said...

Oh my God to be there watching Zin reenact this scene. So hardening! And the thought of her trying out the huge cocks of the BOMT!
Wow what legs though! Zin is the perfect package

Myspurs said...

Gorgeous

Art said...

Omfg!!! Marti this should be a PPV event. So fucking hot!!!! And yes the pic of Zin is crazy hot as well. Ever think of producing a calendar with a month for each of you on it? I know, it's a bit retro, but it's an idea. 😍😍

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

A great shot of Zinnia's stems, love the implied coyness of the pose and how it contrasts with the sexiness of her peep toe pumps. Definitely looking forward to reading about her experience and seeing more of her is always appreciated.

Feelgood said...

R.I.P. virginity
I wish I could at least hear it happening, my imagination will have to do…for now 😈😈😈😈

Redmagnum79 said...

That sounds pretty hot I wish you would post some pictures of the movie

Wookiee42 said...

I hope your scent(s) today went amazing Zin!

Andre Clifton said...

I'm excited for Zin to get introduced into the business properly.

Wookiee42 said...

Can't wait to hear Zin's account of losing her virginity emulating Marti!!!

Bill said...

Hoping to hear how it all went with Zin.

Steve said...

I look forward to hearing all about it and BOMT!

One Savannah Scorpio said...

An exhilarating read! What a great one to catch myself up with.