Sunday, April 10, 2022

She's Too Everything!


 Here's a repost of a picture of Michelle from a couple years ago.  Thought it might get your attention. . .

Hi, it's Roxy, and Maria and Marti asked me to write this for them.  So, of course, you know Michelle is at the beach house some 3 hours from here with the now 20 men who make up the BOMT - Brotherhood of Michelle's Throat - and that, to keep their identities secret they simply go by a number: One through Twenty.  The guy named Four seems to be both the leader of the group, its spokesmen, and our connection to Michelle during their sex which is, as Michelle has told you, 17 hours a day.  During those 17 hours Michelle's phone is turned off (no interruptions for her) but we are welcome to call Four to check on her, or wait until they break for sleep when Michelle calls us - well, especially Maria.  Maria talked to Four a few times during the day yesterday and he told her everything was going terrifically!

So, about 10:00 pm last night, Four calls Maria.  She, Marti and I were just settling down in bed for sleep (Daphne was with us, too).  Four wanted Marti and I to hear what he wanted to talk to Maria about so Maria put him on speaker and convinced him it was OK for Daphne to hear, too.  He put his speaker phone on as well so we could hear the sex in the background.  I'll to paraphrase the conversation below:

Four: "We have a problem."  [We all looked wide-eyed at each other, but Four quickly added]: "A good problem, actually.  Michelle is simply too good, too giving, too beautiful, too sexy, too much fun, too sweet [sweet was not typically a word for Michelle - she's too much of a firecracker] too everything wonderful for us.  We want her, we need her, we love her, both as a group and as twenty individuals."

[We could hear a guy moan as he came, his body slamming against Michelle's face, grunts being forced from her lungs]:  "Ah, fuck, too fucking good," [we heard the guy cumming say]:  "I've cum in that perfect throat seven times today already and I bet I can make it 8 before bed!"

"That's so nice of you to say that about my wife," Maria said with the emphasis on "my wife" as if reminding him.

Four: "Yeah, we know.  Look, I've been talking to my friends here, especially as this day has begun drawing to its conclusion, and I was not using the word lightly: we are all very much in love with 'Chelle.  I know, I know, it sounds like it's all physical and maybe you think that it's simply infatuation with her beauty, body, and sexual skills, and maybe some of it is, but there isn't a one of us here who doesn't think this runs a lot deeper than just the physical, as wonderful as the physical is.  I swear to all of you - her wife, her mother, her step-mother, and her friend, if we could we would keep her here and stay with her forever.  She is everything we want."  [More moans of pleasure as another cock goes down Michelle's throat and we can hear the wet sounds of face fucking.)

Maria, as we all stared at each other: "What are you saying?"

"I don't know what I'm saying except to let you know, as the most important people in her life, the effect she is having on us grown, successful, powerful men.  We've never met anyone like her, none of us.  And we would keep her here and make her happy for the rest of time . . .  Well, if we could."

"You would have to take me, too!" Maria said.  "You can't take my wife without taking me, too."

Marti: "And I'm coming, too.  She is my daughter, after all."

Me: "And Marti isn't going without me!"

Marti: "I'm afraid you'd end up with all 17 of us ladies.  Well, maybe 15 cause Ruthie and Lacy may not come along.

Four:  "We'd gladly take you all!"

Marti: "Are you sure you're not all crazily infatuated with her.  We certainly wouldn't blame you if you are."

Four:  "We''re adults who have been all over this planet.  We've never met or been with anyone who moves us emotionally as well as physically like 'Chelle does."

Me, whispering as another guy cums in Michelle's mouth: "That didn't take long," meaning how fast the guy came.

Four: "I just wanted you to know that we'll take good care of 'Chelle while she's with us and we'll cherish every minute of it.  As a matter of fact, we're already discussing staying here an additional week.  We'd move whatever we had to for the chance, every second with 'Chelle is something we all cherish."

Maria: "I'll need my wife back some time, you know.  I cherish my moments with her, too!  Still, you seem so sincere; you can keep her an extra week if that works out for you all.  Gives me more time to sleep next to Mama Marti!"

Marti: "Since we'll be there next weekend we can talk more.  We need to think about what you said."

Four: "Daphne, you can come, too, next weekend, if you like.  We have nothing to hide anymore with 'Chelle and her family."

We said our good-byes and that was that.  After hanging up, the four of us stared at each other, a sense of pride in Michelle within us all but also wondering where all this would end.

7 comments:

Sean89 said...

So sexy 😍 😋

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Awesome shot of Michelle; great choice for an attention grabber! It is easy to understand how the BOMT would fall in love with her, she is fucking amazing. I definitely like to hear Maria asserting herself and her claim, that just hits me as sexy as hell.

mikshel269 said...

Wow this is an exciting turn of events I do hope everything turns out well for everyone Maria you are so blessed with such a wonderful wife and partner

Feelgood said...

I knew this would happen, how could they not be infatuated with Michelle? I just wonder how Maria really feels about this, if you do end up joining them hopefully you’ll remember to take LOTS of pictures!!

Art said...

Beautiful pic of Michelle. Roxy this is incredible but really seems like it's taking on a life of its own and if I may be so bold, something that's possibly changing the entire dynamic there. I'm personally concerned that until now you women have been in charge and I'd no matter how nice they are to Michelle, the BOMT shouldn't be in charge of the Marti Family. Just my humble opinion. 😘😘😘

Niplover said...

An interesting development. I'll be anxious to hear about what happens whwn yiu join next them next weekend!

Wookiee42 said...

Great picture choice! As for Fours thoughts and emotional connection, I can't blame him. From all that Michelle has shared here(both BOMT and other personal things) it would be difficult not to become attached. And any of them would be plumb stupid to say no to the 15 of you being there