Thursday, April 7, 2022

ALL DAY LOG - NONSTOP!


Hey guys.  Yes, it's Michelle again with another picture of a cock in my mouth and pushing down my throat.  Sorry for the quality of the pic - the cock was thrusting in and out pretty quickly - down to the balls! - so it's a photo of motion.  You can tell it was an out stroke cause my lips are pulled outward - it's what happens when it's a tight fit!  I love seeing my face so distorted, knowing how good that cock fitting tight in my throat will feel!

Only 32 more hours before a posse of the guys arrive to pick me up in that big limo they bought.  Not sure how many will be with me on the 3 hour drive to the mansion on the sea where we'll be spending over 2 weeks, just them and me, their cocks and my throat.  The number of guys that will be there has increased again - now I'm up to 18 of them and they promise me all the new guys will have huge cocks, just like the original 10.  The BOMT continues to grow!  They told me they had wanted to have 20 guys there but two of them just couldn't get away for the whole time. 

A couple of more great things about the upcumming, er upcoming, trip; it was originally planned to go from early afternoon this Saturday the 9th and to finish two weeks on Sunday the 24th.  Now, obviously, we'll be starting early evening tomorrow, Friday the 8th, and stay until early afternoon on Tuesday the 26th!  That's, what, 17 full days and two half days!  My jaw should certainly be aching by then!  I also asked them if they'd be OK with setting aside one or two days to be nothing but throat fucking, meaning I even keep my clothes on.  They answered that we could have at least three such days if I wanted.  Wanted?!?  Hell yes!  I just think it would be so fucking hot to have it all focused on that one act, over and over and over again!  ALL DAY LONG - NONSTOP!  My nipples are like rocks just thinking about it.

I'll write more later.  I'm sure I'll have trouble sleeping tonight being full of excitement! 

6 comments:

Myspurs said...

I'm so jealous sigh

Feelgood said...

Oh my! I hope you’ll have more fun then you think

Wookiee42 said...

The list of people who I envy for very particular reasons grows. Lol. I hope you thoroughly enjoy your time with the BOMT and Continue to have wonderful experiences that you can titillate us with during/after.

Art said...

I'm thinking that being jealous of the BOMT is a bit rampant here and rightly so. Come on Michelle, we all want you!!! Having said that, have a great time. We can't wait to hear and see more of these incredible adventures. 🥰🥰

Andre Clifton said...

They said at least 3. So that means possibly more days of only throat action. Way to go Michelle!

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

The BOMT seems to be your version of the WFMC, yet another way your journey is mirroring your mother's. While it continues to grow in number the membership requirements seem stringent enough to keep it relatively small in comparison though. But if you ever chose to incorporate a voyeuristic element I am certain you'd have a legion of folks ready to watch you do your thing Michelle.

With damn near three weeks this time and a growing crew there will be a ton of new adventures and experiences, I hope you'll continue sharing them with all us. Most of all though, just keep having fun!